Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Akemi High

Akemi High

a part of “Akemi High”, a fictional universe by niykin.

Died

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Akemi High”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Akemi High

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:24 pm

I'm gonna post at midnight, or tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:06 pm

I leave tomorrow morning so I may not be able to post one more time. Ya'll have fun and Zane I am sorry I didn't post earlier.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Umm could someone please post anytime soon.
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Okay I am back!! I am pretty tired though so I may wait to post tomorrow.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:24 am

I posted! ^^

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:43 am

Ohh thanks!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:49 am

Someone please find blackwolt or Kuukakulily and make them post! Or I can't post. Wonder what happened ...
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:56 am

Okay I am now officially tired of people writting to me that I need to post, I waited for Kuukakulily to write and it looks like he/she wrote just before I visited a relative and stayed there over the weekend. I did make a mistake of forgetting about this RP which resulted in me not making a post in 7-10 days (one time only). This doesn't mean I didn't like the RP, but I have come to hate it because everyone keeps sending me pms about how irritated they are to wait on me, and some of them aren't nice. So I have decided to quite it then you won't have to wait for me anymore. And please restrain from sending me anymore pms. I won't even read them, I am too god damn tired of them. I wish you good luck with the RP.

Regards
blackwolt

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:42 pm

well....ok...then. I guess I have wait to get a partner.

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:18 am

Aaaand the RP fizzled out :(

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!