Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Perfect Match

Perfect Match

a part of “Perfect Match”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

Someone watched you grow up from behind a glass wall. They developed feelings for you. They were literally. Made. For. You.... However, thing's don't always go perfectly.... (Full, sorry! ^^)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Perfect Match”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Perfect Match

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:05 pm

I'm soo sorry that I didn't make my charry yet Shinku!!! :'(
I was so busy today, I only just got home! Can you extend my reservation? I'll try to make him tonight, but I'm not sure if I can.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:46 pm

@MirrorMirror- It's fine, and sure I can extend your reservation, it's only been a day I think, I usually give people two days at most ^^
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 pm

Grrr! Sorry I haven't got mine in either! I'm having alot of trouble making coming up with my character's personality for some odd reason. It's study hall right now and i have loads of homework but I'm determined to get this started! I'll have him in by tonight I swear!!!!

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Sent mine in!
Need to still finish the History section, but...that's all.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:10 am

whew!!! Finally! Got mine in, just got to add a history later.

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:29 pm

I finished up Romie, is he okay?

phooka
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Were just waiting for one more person right?
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Yeah, just my dude's perfect match...xD

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:36 pm

oh ok xD

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby passionriter on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:20 pm

yeah, sorry about the hold up. I'm making my character right now, and should be up by the end of the night.

passionriter
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:34 pm

W00T! ^(^-^)^ We gotz all the characters now >:3 so guna post tomorrow

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Just to let you guys know, Kida has a top secret personality. You will figure him out in the posting. Hehe >:) Welcome to my world!

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Well now that we have all the characters, I'll start the roleplay ^^ I'll do the first post.

Here is the posting format:

Code: Select all
[center][size=200][b]CHARACTER'S NAME HERE[/b][/size]

Put post here[/center]

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Alright!! Hmm, so where and how do you want the perfect matches to do their first post??

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:05 am

Well, there's only one place for the perfect matches to post. The perfect matches are already at the Illusionary Palace, and they have been for a while. The Mutants will be being brought to the Illusionary Palace. If you need an example, look at my post.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phooka on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Shinkuuuuuuuuuuuu!! I finished Romie's profile. Just so ya know (so you can finish Rin's history). Is it okay? Do you like him? Huh? Huh? :D

phooka
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Whew!! Busy day! Free period and time to post!

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:37 pm

xD
Well, looks like I need to post. That will be coming up in a moment.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:09 pm

History complete. Take a look! XD

Edit: Geez! It's hard playing the "Tsun" part of Koyomi's personality... :P I think i'm going to have him switch to his "dere" side pretty soon... :(

Editedit: For those of you who don't know what a "tsundere personality is.

"Tsundere (ツンデレ?) (English: /ˈsuːndɛreɪ/ or /tsʊ-/, Japanese: [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time. The word is derived from the terms Tsun Tsun (ツンツン?), meaning to turn away in disgust, and Dere Dere (デレデレ?) meaning to become 'lovey dovey'." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsundere

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Quickly did a little...crappy history for Keiran. xD
Ha ha. I've got the exact opposite problem as you. I think I'm making my character too...mean. Ha ha.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!