Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gunship: The End of Peace

Gunship: The End of Peace

a part of “Gunship: The End of Peace”, a fictional universe by Ark Reahver.

A crew of adventurers will discover an ancient secret that will change the world they know forever.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gunship: The End of Peace”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Gunship: The End of Peace

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:51 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Gunship: The End of Peace"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: [OOC] Gunship: The End of Peace

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Your introduction (which was great, by the way) didn't mention anything about the different places of female and males. Would it be normal for there to be a female mercenary? Otherwise, I think I'll go for the doctor or look out.
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Actually gender doesn't play much of a role here. Discrimination against gender is strangely nonexistent in this world.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Okay, that'll work. I'll take the second mercenary.

EDIT: Just so you know, you listed me as a mechanic, not mercenary. Just a heads up. I'll start working on my character now...today is a free day, so no school, and I usually don't work on Mondays. I love lazy days ^^ Anyways; I was wondering, who's the captain? Is it a NPC?

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Utahann; so sorry, but it seems our characters have the same name? I'd change it, but I don't think it's possible. But she pretty much always goes by Ria, though, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. :)

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Yeah I didn't mention it because your characters had different nicknames.

And yeah the captain is an Npc, He actually plays more of a background role than anything else.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Okay, cool. :)

Reianna
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:50 pm

Hey Ark,be sure to bring Edwin to the roleplay,his sheet isn't up yet.
Have a nice day!

utahann
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Well I hoped we would have more people by now. I'm going to wait until Friday if no one else joins. But if we get more people we might start sooner than that.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Have you alerted the old crew?

utahann
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:59 pm

I've sent them PM's but I'm not sure if they will join, most of them haven't been on in a while.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:37 pm

I would like to reserve "Mercenary 3". I will submit a character sheet shortly.
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banksyt on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:20 am

Can i get the spot i was on last time which was Researcher? Nice to see the story carries on

Banksyt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Banksyt, and Utahann edut your character profiles so that they fit the new style. Check out or Reianas for guidance.

Except for Edwin, he's a protagonist now so he's the only one allowed to be as tough as he is.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Still in need of a doctor? If so, I'll try to have the character profile sent soon. ^_^

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:15 pm

So is my profile okay now?

utahann
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Banksyt on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:31 am

here i tweaked it a bit, is it okay now?

Banksyt
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:52 pm

Is there radio in this setting?

utahann
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby utahann on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:15 pm

We should add more tags,maybe
Open
Action
Steampunk(as one word)
Steam-punk
Sailing
Air ship
Accepting
Sailors
Steam
Clockwork
Fun
Unique
Gas-lamp
Victorian
Victorian Fantasy

utahann
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ark Reahver on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Yeah both your profiles are fine now.

Also yes there are radios, no tv though.

And phones are somewhat rare. Mostly owned by nobles.

So I'm going to start working on the big opening post. If I don;t finish tonight then I will tomorrow.

Ark Reahver
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!