Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Warriors of a World

Warriors of a World

a part of “Warriors of a World”, a fictional universe by Blacklight1991.

Warriors from every country in the island continent of Dalaris gather together in times of peace to share their knowledge and work to keep the peace going as long as possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Warriors of a World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Warriors of a World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:18 pm

That actually sounds great. I would love to see a group picture of everyone on here. Let me know what you want me to give you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:59 am

That does sound good. Let me know if it's happening and what you'll need. I've never actually managed to draw out my characters at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:15 am

Just wondering where everyone is.

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Re: Warriors of a World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Thu May 17, 2012 6:19 pm

I believe since everything seems to be falling into place with just the two of you, I will wait and keep my characters passive, but still play, until an opportunity presents itself.

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlphaStigma on Thu May 24, 2012 12:39 am

Hey, blacklight, it's been a while :) You wouldn't happen to have room for one more, would you? It's been a while since I wrote anything, and I'm anxious to work on something I know will be good

AlphaStigma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Just letting you all know that I had to drop for a while so I could handle some nasty business with the others of my group. Our current head is still healing from her accident so most of the responsibilities have fallen to me for the time being.

I will be posting in a few moments, but I was just letting everyone know what was up for the time being.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Not a problem Oborosen. We'll be here when you get back.

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Well I'm back home finally.

I have had a nice week with some of my best friends and worked on finishing some of my back log at the same time.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Sorry guys. It may take me a little while between posts. Some things have been happening at home that are taking time away from the computer. I'll reply as soon as I can.

-Shadowcat

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Hope everything is going alright back at home Blacklight. Reply when you can. I have though posted a response to Oborosen's last response because the new girl Auroria has not logged into roleplaygateway since July 28 and I feel bad to leave the story hanging where it is. Oborosen's post hasn't been responded too in a few weeks anyway.

Happy RPGing. ^.^

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:11 am

Has this work of art died?

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:17 pm

NO!! No Dying!!

I sowee!!! Now posted. I don't know yet what I'm going to do with the body in the cave... So if anyone gets an idea before me, it's glowy and white and that's all I know right now.

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:24 pm

I'll keep that in mind, then again I have to reread some of what we have done due to the time lapse that has occurred in posting. I will be awaiting Oborosen's move though due to the fact that he is actually next in line to post unless are missing girl gets back on RPG and posts something up before hand. Anyway, I look forward to the revival of this rp. ^.^

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:15 am

Yeah I'm kind of wondering where Aurora went. Part of what took me so long was I was waiting for her. Anywho, she hasn't logged on since the 28th of July, I guess, so if she doesn't reply in a week we'll consider her character passed out and I'll have Vallant go and put the cat and the human body in a room together until she gets back.

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Sounds like a plan. Now all we have to do is wait on Oborosen then. ^.^

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:28 pm

Looks like Oborosen has posted and I might have to say that I'm really touched. I've become a very big fan of the relationship build up between Keizer and Sarka and almost started crying for the man when he saw the little fae come to life.

With that said I'm actually going to head to bed and hopefully post something tomorrow. I've had to deal with a massive migraine all day today. (managed to go to school on it and make it worse, took medicine and I'm just dying). So I'm gonna just head to bed and try to sleep it out. Gonna go to the doctor soon because they have been becoming more frequent and more painful. Anyway, night.

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:04 pm

NVM. I had an idea and I posted anyway. Now I really am going to bed. Night.

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Time to call Aurora's character out for the count. Enki, if you would please have Anya take the possessed cat back to the house, Vallant will take them both to a room and River can seal it until she gets back.

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Is their still places left?
This seems like a really good Idea

ThornGood
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:30 pm

There is one place open for the moment, since Aurora has vanished, but we've got another player looking to join, so I'm leaving it up to everyone who gets in and who gains a hold-spot.

The other player who PM'd me is called FoxGlove, here is the profile link. http://www.roleplaygateway.com/member/FoxGlove/

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!