Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

REvamped

REvamped

a part of “REvamped”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

Accepting one more female...preferably werewolf.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “REvamped”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] REvamped

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:49 pm

I was actually waiting for Tabby to head into the dorm before I posted, but it looks like we needed another post to keep it rolling, so I just posted a completely awful blurb. ^_^;

If anyone was waiting on me to post I apologize.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:41 am

@Nightgem Ah typical, I was waiting for Dana to post before posting for Tabby, on account that it was her "turn" and Tabby was walking behind Katri and Dana. :D Not to worry, I'll go ahead if you haven't first!

@Meesha Yep, the 24th...and today's the 22nd. :) I am moving in earlier than I said, but only by half a day. (Reason being my landlord might have to work late on Monday and wouldn't be around to give me a key.) Spring yourself whenever and as ever you like, I am awake at 5am most days!! It's bad luck you're off on travels for the first week after I arrive, but I shall cope. :) Gives me a week to stock up on biscuits, cheese, crackers, make my room look a bit more like a place where someone lives, set up some video games. Oh, and not to mention popping around to borrow coffee from the house full of female uni students next-door. And tea. And sugar. And cous-cous. And olive oil. AND I will be sure to use Andreas' "fall asleep on your bossom" line, see how that goes. (I might have two black eyes by the time you see me...)

@All Taking tally of the characters, I observe that Romulus is pinned waiting for Renee to post. Bealon could post again if he likes, and I believe Dawn could too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:26 am

I'm merely waiting for everyone in the dorm-room of my character to post before I do. :P Because I'm odd like that.
Assuming no one's gonna help haul his big-ass suitcased :P
>.> <.<
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:08 am

Post, people, post!
Post or the finger gets it!

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:56 pm

YES PEOPLE GET TO YOUR ROOMS AND POST OR FACE THE WRATH OF MEEEESSHHHHAAAA! I WILL CLIMB INTO YOUR BEDROOM AT NIGHT LIKE AN EVIL SANTA CLAUS AND DO TERRIBLE THINGS...DEPENDING ON WHETHER YOUR MALE, FEMALE OR SEXY GREATLY DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND OF TERRIBLE THINGS!!

So please do post :) Even if you're waiting upon someone...somehow manage to post without receiving their reply...lets not be silly! :3

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:08 pm

YES, MEESHA!!!!

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Well, guess I didn't need to worry too much about missing anything on account of moving house!! '^^ Are folk stuck with what to do next? Waiting for a cue? Bogged down with school/work? I've seen good RPs die off before, but never when they were going as well as this one seemed to be.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:06 pm

If people don't post soon, I feel a PM nudge might be in order. I really don't want this to die so soon. :x

Assuming we get over this bump, I had an idea for later down the road. Maybe some kind of family visitation day? Or do vampires and werewolves not do that? I figured it would make sense considering how much money the school gets from families. Just a thought. :P

Edit: Also, I posted again just because it's only the three of us in the room. Sorry.

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:27 am

What happened to all the male beings? what became of them? :o

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:39 am

@Nightgem Cool, I'll reply later once I can feel my wrists again...I've been assembling flat-pack all afternoon!!

@Yashie I think Cienpher's unwell from something she put on another OOC thread, so there's at least one more to come. You could send Yahie over to the boys dorm, I think Andreas is waiting for someone to complain about his music. xD

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:16 pm

Hmm... Maybe we need a few more male characters.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:50 pm

*cough* I can play a sexy young teacher *cough*

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:24 am

I feel better now! It's just really late at night so I am questioning the coherency of my post, but that can be fixed tomorrow :D

Yeah, so I will get my post up after I finish writing my English assignment on Time.
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:40 am

Wait, Cienpher said I was in the dorm (in her post)
Oop! *should edit his post to make it as though he came to his room, but is too tired to do it now. SO ... will do it later.*

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:45 am

Ha! Sparkly humans! xD

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Yashie wrote:Wait, Cienpher said I was in the dorm (in her post)
Oop! *should edit his post to make it as though he came to his room, but is too tired to do it now. SO ... will do it later.*

Ah - sorry!

It was late, and I was kind of dazed when I wrote that post... I thought Andreas was in his room when he threw sparkly stuff on you, and then wrote my post in that way... I should've taken my time, but I was worried I was hindering people because of my inactivity, and posted while exhausted (which I know is not a good idea...)

Sorry for any inconveniences I may have caused ^^"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:00 pm

No problem. We all understand. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!