Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

London Checkmate

London Checkmate

a part of “London Checkmate”, a fictional universe by Shané.

The Governments new secret service, The White Chess attempt to stop the criminal organisation Black Chess to free London from their terrible crimes…(Three major roles open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “London Checkmate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] London Checkmate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Acer-Ro on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:17 am

I put in for a crappy armoury white pawn, at this point I just want to get the show on the road. I'm kinda wondering why we can't use our already made characters to double in these positions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Acer-Ro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Acer-Ro wrote:I put in for a crappy armoury white pawn, at this point I just want to get the show on the road. I'm kinda wondering why we can't use our already made characters to double in these positions.

Different positions, Knights, Bishops ect are higher than pawns. And sure we'll begin soon :).
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:21 pm

How about I make the other white bishop???? So we can get this party started?

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Whatever you people feel is best. :). Note Shane and I will be posting first.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Also unfortunately only Shane can accept profiles, thought best tell ya guys. I'm not holding back, just very little power concerning that venture. Although plot-wise I've a lot of control :). As for London, well I may be able to help there.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=London+ ... 10&vpsrc=0

Where White Chess located is here, deep underground.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Morning ... .4,,0,5.39

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:08 pm

Sorry, been out of it for a while...what can I say? School...

Anyway, Rulke, I'll accept the characters so you can review.

Note to everyone else:

If the next two get accepted, we will only need a Russian Confident....
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Got the Russian, Ropeburn going to do it.

Nasia and Acer your second profiles, please do them up, they're rushed and it shows.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ropeburn on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Yo. I'm experimenting with this character here, so if he's not good for the part, tell me and I'll make something more practical.

Ropeburn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:19 am

Pretty good character Rope, just please add a picture and space out information :).

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tæfarós on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Koloda is so snazzy. I actually have an unfinished Russian profile on hand if he needs an associate, just saiyan.

Tæfarós
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Tæfarós wrote:Koloda is so snazzy. I actually have an unfinished Russian profile on hand if he needs an associate, just saiyan.

Go for it sure Rope won't mind :).

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:58 pm

The White King posts first. Here's what's happened, the white bishop was murdered/assassinated, the white king calls back everyone from their assignments around and outside UK, putting organization on high alert. The Black Chess struck hard, this needs action of any sort.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jerico Do'Lantul on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Request for Doser to have been the one to do it, if that's alright.
You Scored as Neutral Good
A Neutral Good person tries to do the 'goodest' thing possible. These people are willing to work with the law to accomplish their goal, but if the law is corrupt they are just as willing to tear it down. To these people, doing what's right is the most important thing, regardless of rules, customs, or laws.

Jerico Do'Lantul
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:37 pm

I'm sure that's perfectly fine, though if so you need to decide details of name, sex and more. Is that okay?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jerico Do'Lantul on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Of the previous Bishop? Sure thing, I can have his/her entire life story on a silver platter on demand.

Jerico Do'Lantul
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Joker has posted. :DDD Good for me.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverAngelWings on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:26 am

Hello everyone I am here to speak on Jerico's behalf he asked me to let you all know that he is experiencing technical difficulties and will not be back possibly until next week. He wishes you well.

Sincerely,
SilverAngel

SilverAngelWings
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Really sorry folks. >< Sorry this has come at the worst possible timing but I'm going to have to withdraw. Life's getting a little hectic and don't want to be bogging any RP's down with lack of participation.

Good luck with the roleplay and hope it goes well!

Sorry again ,

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Artik wrote:Really sorry folks. >< Sorry this has come at the worst possible timing but I'm going to have to withdraw. Life's getting a little hectic and don't want to be bogging any RP's down with lack of participation.

Good luck with the roleplay and hope it goes well!

Sorry again ,

Hmm that's unfortunate have to see if I can get someone else, also I've posted, but let's see if i can get someone else to take up ya position.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:45 am

Isn't anyone going to post?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!