Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Master of Shadows Ch.1: A New Begining”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Master of Shadows Ch.1: A New Begining

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:36 am

Ok. I'll get a character sheet up for the Queen later today.

As for the other role, I was thinking about a hermit type character which the group encounters on their adventure. Is there anyway something like that could work?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:44 am

Of course! They could be a human commoner. :) I look forward to seeing your characters. Or an Elf commoner, that would work too, or a mage commoner. It would have to be a commoner though.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:48 am

A mage commoner? That would be interesting as Mages are a rare and powerful race.

Oh yeah, props to you Drag for the Dante pic, or at least somebody looking like him. I think one of my friends cosplayed as this guy once.

EDIT: Just remembered, he's someone from Fate Stay Night. I don't remember his name though.
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:41 pm

I'm thinking for my extra character it will be a Mage Rouge, a mage who's basically turned away from society and lives on his own. The group can run into him once their a ways into the journey, and hell maybe he can help them find the Heir from there.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:54 pm

I was thinking, since everyone has a theme, maybe the rp should have one too, you know like in general.

In that case i think this is a good theme for the rp in general, then if people can find them we can ones for individual chapters.
Two steps from Hell- Protectors of the Earth

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:16 pm

Oh, I love Two Steps From Hell. A lot of their music is good, I use it a lot :) Holy crap, everything went ORANGE!!! :O

!EDIT!: Oh, child, go ahead, I rather like that idea actually :)
Last edited by CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Heh heh, i knew you would like it, i found 2 Steps from Hell by looking at your char's profile. And yay early Halloween. We need smores!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Yo guys :D I already noticed that everybody is filled, that isn't why I am here.
I'm just offering my services if somebody backs out, that is all :D (AKA. If somebody either gets kicked out or backs out, I shall fill their position if you like :D I don't care who.)
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Well, you can do that, or you can just create another character. I'm open to extras :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:25 pm

So...I totaly have decided. Everyone making a character, you must use a Two Steps From Hell song as your theme song. They are our music providers for this rp. Just type "two steps from hell" into youtube, and you'll get almost every song they've ever come up with. I'll provide a list of used songs

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yaddonatt on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Do you think i could add an extra character? i was hoping to have him last a while, because i like to stick with an rp for a while so i don't have to go fishing for a new one. so, you think i could join?

Yaddonatt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Hey, sorry, a lot of work to do tonight. I'll get the sheet for the Queen up tonight, just may not be till late.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yaddonatt on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:31 pm

The character will be a human commoner, and i also have yet to find out how to pm.

Yaddonatt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Alright :) So long as you get the basic sheet up, you can go back and edit it later. You don't have to completely finish it before you submit. 2.2zenith didn't :) And I'll be on until around midnight. I have class at 8:30 so I have to be up no later than 8.

!EDIT!: Just so everyone knows, I will not accept any characters that are not complete :) Just an fyi guys

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:30 pm

completed the sheet, hope you like the sample post.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Damn, sorry guys. Work's going later than I thought it would I'll have the sheet up tomorrow.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Alright Child. I'll be expecting both sheets tomorrow then :)

And as for you zenith....OMFG. He's freakin' perfect!!!! :D I love him to death! There is some grammatical errors in your post, but otherwise, the whole profile is amazing!
Last edited by CNAGamer on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:28 pm

I sumbited my character!
Let me know if I need to change/fix/edit anything and I'll be glad too! :)
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:38 pm

She's great Neru :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:38 am

damn, you forced my hand. I drew a pic for Puppeteer, anime style... Shld be posting it here later at night, or in 6 hours time.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!