Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Master of Shadows Ch.1: A New Begining”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Master of Shadows Ch.1: A New Begining

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Yaddonatt! Picture:

actual url that you can use:

http://media.otakuzone.com/store/user/1 ... 320c03.jpg

I know it isn't mideval, that's fine. So long as you describe the clothes inthe description, it works. This is better than what you have.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yaddonatt on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:03 pm

Thanks! i can never seem to be able to find any good pics on my own...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yaddonatt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:13 pm

@Zen

Ok that's fine, he can meet with the king (you can post first and direct npc's to the chamber where the king is) though i'm thinking of doing something, if you are confused by my actions in my post tell me and i will explain, also there is ahint in my char's profile.
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:47 pm

posted hope it is alright.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:07 am

It is thanks Zen.

Also i woan't be here tomorrow, just letting you know.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:01 pm

So I take it that Connor will just be making up posts as you guys look for him? Alrighty! :D
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:25 pm

yeah, pretty much. It shouldn't be too awful long before they find him :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:34 am

damn, i would reeaally like to visit the heir... For a QnA. Anyways, I have created an Immortal, an extension of Vrael's will. Soldiers prepare for combat.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:13 am

I must say Zen, you play the bad guy extreamly well :) Arg...I have to go player-searching for a Queen :(

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:11 pm

or we could keep her as an NPC, i will require another character to create another Immortal later on.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Okay, that works too :) Hey!

*waves arms frantically* New Roleplay!!

roleplay/the-hunt-ch-1-it-begins/

Come take a look! *waves and points*

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Zen's idea about Vrael finding the heir first, and only questioning him (No murder. Thanks :D) sounds pretty sweet actually.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:43 am

okay, after the king releases Valshe/Vrael.

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:32 am

Posted. I likke the transition from Valshe to Vrael the best. Anyways,

@Joker, Valshe meets your character in my latest post. And I strongly advise you NOT to discover that he is the master of shadows. After a slight conversation, Valshe decides to help the Heir-to-be a job. To carry his sword back to his house (the heir's). After which, he will give the heir a sack of copper coins. Then he will give him yet another job, to pass the king a scroll indirectly. Meaning that the heir will have to pass a maid or servant the scroll and then the maid/servant will pass the king the scroll.

I will take control of the maid, as a NPC. The scroll will kill the third person upon touch, which is the king. Yes, from this day, from this moment forth, the world belongs to me! Obey me subjects! Obey me world!!

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:26 am

xD
I had to get my character out to your house (i guess i didn't make this clear enough D:) because he lives in the city. Hoping this isn't too farfetched, but whatevs.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:23 pm

hey where did everybody go?

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:48 pm

I'm waiting for Cazuki to post first

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:01 pm

I'm waiting for Neru. >.<

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:03 pm

This is now two RP's of mine that Neru has basically disappeared from. I'll PM him about both, and if he doens't answer, we're going to continue without them. I worked too hard on these ideas to let them die.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm

Her* >> I'm a girl, but SORRY!! I didn't mean to vanish, I've just been so tired to even write. I'm soo soo sorry. I'm working on a post right now.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!