Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Master of Shadows Ch.1: A New Begining”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Master of Shadows Ch.1: A New Begining

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Master of Shadows Ch.1: A New Begining"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Master of Shadows Ch.1: A New Begining

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:57 pm

May I reserve Soilder 2, Twili? :3
I'll have her up sometime tomorrow morning.
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:07 am

Yup, reserved :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:15 am

Can I reserve soldier 3? ^^

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:21 am

Indeed :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:03 am

To all those who post after this in the OOC: I shall check as soon as I can, I'll try to check it tomorrow morning around 9, but if not, I'll most likely be on around 10:45. I'm in college and have class from 9:30 to 11:45, but my second class which starts at 10:30, we use computers, and it's pretty easy to sneak around. So, if you reserve a character while I'm gone, you automatically get it, don't wait to hear back from me.

As for those of you who have already reserved characters, spread the word, and I can't wait to see them!

Thanks a bunch guys, let's make this roleplay last!

~TwiliXDragon

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:20 am

Could i reserve King Edemir? And also when he passes could i become another char, not a main nessacaily, maybe a side.
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:26 am

Reserved :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2.2zenith on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:56 am

And I reserve the Master of Shadows

2.2zenith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:03 am

Yup :) Now if someone just takes the Queen and the Heir, we can start as soon as everyone submits their characters! Yes!!

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:21 am

I'd like to reserve the Heir. If that is not acceptable I can make a commoner. Quick question, is the Heir meant to be a boy? Because I can do that. I'm just curious. If you let me have the Heir I'll have his character up and running sometime today after school.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:23 am

The Heir can ba anything that you want them to be. It honestly does not matter, I left it open to be decided, as well as with the Master of Shadows. Master leaves it presumed to be male, but really they can be male or female. As such with the Heir.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:28 am

Then I'm definitely taking him. Whoohoo. I'll work on him now and later in the day too. Thank you.

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:19 am

Of course! Now we just need the Queen! I'm so excited!! :D

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:55 am

Heh, i hope this lasts as well, since my char will die somewhere in this chapter, or in the next one, i was wondering if you can reserve a dragon for me to use in another chapter.

Plus, it says that Edemir can see all in his kingdom, does that mean he is wacthing the 3 soliders? If so, can he use his powers to help them at times, like through a portal?

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 am

Under normal circumstance, yes, he would be able to help them, but the plauge is preventing him. And yes, though the Dragons will not come into true use until the third chapter :) If Edemir dies before the end of chapter 2, you can always create a new chracter then, or create one now and save them for later. But he can see his soldiers, yes.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:35 am

Thanks Drag, just needed to know so my guy ain't just wandering around all day and doing nothing, well ok he isn't able to do much but at least he can describe events and act as a kind of summary person. So if later in the rp someone has gone away for a few days and needs a summary i can style it as if it were a journal entry from the king.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:55 am

I have been searching and searching for a new RP. Any chance you could consider adding another spot? Seems all are taken, save the queen. I'd gladly play her, though my experience writing female characters is very limited.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:04 am

Yay, now we have a full cast, don't worry Fly, i honestly have never played a female when roleplaying, unoless when forced, men just seem cooler to play.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:12 am

Well, if you would, how about playing both the Queen and an extra? I can always add more slots, that's fine :)

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!