Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Curious Academy

A Curious Academy

a part of “A Curious Academy”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

Curious Academy. Founded by a Loveless man, it is a place where you find your love and get engaged to them whether you want to or not. [Original By Dimentio](Teacher slots open too)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Curious Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Curious Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:35 pm

Is that so? The Introduction has not been updated, then.

I will reserve the spot.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

the_judged
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:53 pm

No, it has been updated ^^ It's just that the reservation thing goes under the slot, like this:

Male
[Taken by ....]
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Hey shinku i want to reserve a character but i'll reserve a teacher spot tomorrow, i'm currently at a library since there's no power at my house

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:36 pm

May I reserve the dance/music teacher slot. I might able to send it later tonight but I'm busy right now. Please and Thank you :)
there nothing to fear but fear itself. Bet you won't be saying that....

when you wake up from your nap and there is a graint spider on you freaken face!

Maybe?
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:06 pm

@ Animegirl- Ok, I'll make sure a character is reserved for you ^^

@ Maybe?- Sure

Just so everybody that plays a teacher knows, their age can be over the limit too, and they also have to fill out the soulmate quiz, since the teachers and principal will get paired too. Maybe ever to a student XD

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angelwolf123 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:13 am

Oh! Well, if that's the case, the school board will have pulled some kind of trick (I.E. Getting Riordan to go to the dentist, and getting him high of the gas) and made him take the test. Ohhhhhhhh! That means his worst nightmare has come true and he doesn't even know it~!

(filllin' the quiz out for him right after this)
girls dont get hiccups... they get she-cups.

angelwolf123
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:10 am

Just turned in my character! I hope you accept her, because I soooo want to play the villain. :)

Also, where's the quiz for us to do?

fierytempest
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:08 pm

I'm with you on the villain thing Fiery >:D Should be fun.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:13 pm

@fierytempest- For some reason, I don't see your character there. Maybe you can try and resubmit it again? I don't know why it's not there...

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:21 pm

That makes me so mad. @.@

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:32 pm

I hate it when stuff like that happens. You always loose a perfectly good character DX That's why I usually just send it in though before it's done, also because I usually don't have time to finish a character all at one time.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:42 pm

sometimes I save it on a word document.

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:48 pm

I guess I'll just have to do it again. :c

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:12 pm

shinku Shinku Shinku! Is the last guy open!? Can I have him if so? I love this RP Idea! Sorry hyper hehe. But if you can I would love to be the last male if open!

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Hi kailani ^^ And maybe, but right now someone else might get it, because I've been talking to them over Pm, it they don't though you can have the character slot.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maybe? on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:36 pm

hey Shinku! Can't wait to get started but I geuss that we need one more male and the three staff members.

Maybe?
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Well, we don't need all the staff members before we start, people can join as them during the roleplay. We just need all the students in to start.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aixulram on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:23 pm

Hey, Shinku. I finally got around to adding the questionare to my character. Just telling you. ^^
Kick her ass, Misty! Show her who Ash's true lover is!

Aixulram
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Ok, thank you Aixulram ^^

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fierytempest on Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Where is the questionaire?

fierytempest
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!