Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Heart's Glow

A Heart's Glow

a part of “A Heart's Glow”, a fictional universe by Shinku122.

Six normal, girls. Six high status Princes. Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue... The Princes will have to marry one of the girls, the colour girls, but... is that the on they'll fall for? (2 prince slots left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Heart's Glow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A Heart's Glow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:44 pm

@ Zodia- You can have the pink one ^^ But I'm thinking about letting people only have one character, since lots of people want a character. And for ideas for the pink one... you could use fire if you wanted to XD Even though I'm red I'm not going to use fire as her magic ability.

@ LuckyNumber & Spectrum- Sure ^^ And even though the two are twins, they don't have to look like each other, just so you know.

@ peachyme- It's fine, and you can have the yellow girl
Image ~La de da ~ <3 Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverAngelWings on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:00 pm

i was wondering if i could reserve the oldest prince?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilverAngelWings
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Okay that's fine with me. I don't think my character should do fire since she has a fear of it. lol. Besides, the element just doesn't suit her. I was thinking of like flowers and plant roots or something that has to deal with Earth powers but I wasn't sure if that was going to picked up by the Green Heart girl.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gryazi on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Alrighty Io is back in ^^
There are three kinds of people, those who can count and those who can't.

Gryazi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverAngelWings on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:45 pm

so the princes are brothers so they have the same last name right?

SilverAngelWings
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missing Link on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:57 pm

...0_0, I would like to reserve the oldest prince as well.

Missing Link
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverAngelWings on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:04 pm

*pout* but i reserved him first!

SilverAngelWings
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:13 pm

@ Missing Link @ silverangel- When it comes to two people wanting the same person, I don't depend on who reserved him first, I really depend it on which character is the best worked on and thought out. Not in my favor though, since I might ask other's their opinions too. However, there is still the third youngest prince left but, I've got to save that spot for Annaky though, since they said I could restart it if they could have a character.

Also, yes, all the princes are brothers, so they all do have the same last name

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverAngelWings on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:43 pm

i just submitted my character :D

SilverAngelWings
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverAngelWings on Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:45 pm

well crud i forgot to type in his name in the top thing and i deleted everything :( fooey i will resubmit and type him tomorrow

SilverAngelWings
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missing Link on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:12 am

Competition for the Oldest Prince? Hmm. :)

Well, I submitted my character, enjoy! I'm going to sleep now.

Missing Link
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:36 pm

You know you dropped the ball and setup the new SL and didn't even give some of the people that were in the other a chance to get the spots that they had made. That is a little unfair to the people that were playing and still wanted to be a part of the SL. I submitted a character for the oldest prince, but it looks like I am too late to take that spot. So you make the choice on what you want, but the character is there. Thanks
"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
one for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
in the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

One Ring to rule them all,
one Ring to find them,
one Ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them

in the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:50 pm

@ Armon- Usually, I either do the characters by who reserves them first on a newly started roleplay, or by which character best fits the roleplay, and was best though out. Your character still could be accepted, but only if it's better than the other one that was created.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armonddangouleme on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:02 pm

I just want to say thank you for the role play that never happened, and if you happen to want to rp with me in the future just send me a message and let me know. I am going, don't bother accepting my character. I have found a different rp for now. Thanks again.

Armonddangouleme
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missing Link on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:10 am

Well, I see the oldest prince has been chosen. I'm pleased you have chosen one.

Perhaps you could enlighten me and tell me why my character was not chosen? This information would help me in the future to create better characters.

Well, thanks for the opportunity!

Missing Link
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:12 am

We're still missing alot of chars though. Has anyone else submitted those chars yet?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shinku122 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:54 pm

@ Zodia195- Yeah, we are still missing a lot of characters sadly. They haven't been sent in yet.

Shinku122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:43 pm

I'm working on mine! Sorry! He's almost done, ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:19 pm

When can wee start??? C:?
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:06 am

I'll have mine in by tomorrow!!!!

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!