Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The A-Team: Lost In NYC

The A-Team: Lost In NYC

a part of “The A-Team: Lost In NYC”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

What happens when a bunch of upper class young adults are thrown into the slums of New York City? {Advanced!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The A-Team: Lost In NYC”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The A-Team: Lost In NYC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The A-Team: Lost In NYC"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: [OOC] The A-Team: Lost In NYC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:11 pm

I'm finished :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Would you be able to add a little bit more to him? If you could expand on his history a bit more, not to the length of mine or Becca's, but a little more, and mention in his secret how he steals things to feed his family, that would be fantastic <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Sorry, had limited amount on the net, I'll do that the next time I get on the net

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:46 am

Thank you so much :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:09 pm

I think I'm done now, again, had limited time. Let me know.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:55 am

He's almost there, lovie! All you have to do now, is mention about how his relationships are now - about his relationship with Other Two and how that ended, and also how he's now with Other Four and you're done <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:48 am

Thaaarr it is! :)

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:13 pm

He's perfect :D Remember thought that despite his feelings for Livvy, he does cheat on her every now and then to get money for the "family." He's accepted <3

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Haha, absolutely, but I made him the way that his feelings may be because of a psychological need to mend broken "bones" than to actually love someone.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Oooh, I like it <3 Very nice twist on him!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:27 am

I finished and sent her in, I hope she's alright :)

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:57 am

She's absolutely perfect!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:06 am

Thank you (:

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:23 pm

This shall happen! I will find a way!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:54 am

Okay, I've submitted Sebastian! I just need to finish his bio, which I'll do later this evening if that's alright? He's a cheery sod. He came out a lot darker than I had originally intended when I started writing but yeah. Let me know if any changes need to be made to what it's already there! :)
In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:59 am

I'm still in.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:14 pm

YAY! And He's amazing Tilly! I'll accept him and then you can edit it later :)
Then, I'll get the IC up :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:19 am

Sorry it took so long! All done :)

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:37 am

Is nothing happening with this? :(

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!