Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dofrey Asylum

Dofrey Asylum

a part of “Dofrey Asylum”, a fictional universe by kelsiikhaos.

Scientific Creature Analysis Research or SCAR INC. is the housing and testing facility for any species other than humans. Whether for troubled minds or ones who cannot get along with others, any crazy animal is allowed here. (There are still open spots!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dofrey Asylum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dofrey Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:46 pm

Well the actually dissertation is on making creature effects realistic, but the section I'm writing is to do with how there's a problem with the idea of a dragon with wings on its back becuase of how joints are structured. I've got aspirations of becoming a creature effects director one day, hence this topic.

Anyway, I've tried looking for ones of Medusa, though becuase of how I designed Meddie it's a little tough. I'm sure I'll get something worked out.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:53 pm

mmm, i suppose the bone structure of a dragon can pose problems there more stretched to the side that planted straight on its back other wise theres lack of speed and turning.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmptyHands on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Hmm... Ok, nevermind. Looks like a fun roleplay though! Have fun everyone.

EmptyHands
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:21 pm

FINALLY.....

After hours I have completed my character. He should remind you of someone Kei, lol.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:47 pm

@Vitamin; Yes, she is good. ^^
@EmptyHands; Thanks for taking interest than...
@Winds Of Fate; Indeed, he does. (;
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoftDusk on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:17 pm

heyy vitamin,
was wondering in your post as 'Meddie' was the guy you were talking about Riley or Dorian?

SoftDusk
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:48 pm

Okay now here comes the task of reading 4 pages of text..... :)

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:06 pm

She was totally talking about Dorian. Lol.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:13 am

It was indeed Dorian, though I'm sure Meddie will come and bitch Riley out in the near future too. =P

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Aww poor widdle Riley :( almost nice to be writing with you again Vitamin as well as you Kelsii
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:51 pm

finally got Ali talking to someone, funily enough its the guy who he is most afraid of.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Oh wow. Gaining some bravery. (:
And I have missed you guys as well. *glomps and bear hugz*

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:48 pm

yeah we'll otherwise Ali is just going to sit there and make strange noises for the period of free time.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:52 pm

It's nice to be RPing with you both again, and having one of my characters bitching at everyone. Oh how I miss Oren's rants. Those were so much fun to write.

Meddie isn't as nasty as Oren, to be fair, she can actually be kind of affectionate eventually....as supposed to Oren...who seemed to show that she liked someone by insulting them all the time.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:23 pm

I loved Oren!! And I liked that Ace was trying to get to the real her, trying to see the good in her despite everything else. And she sortof changed him from being all about wanting sex and whatnot. ((:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:55 am

I always found the relationship between Oren and Ian really funny. How she alternated between being almost protective of him, to wanting to staple things to his head, often changing her mind over the course of five minutes.

Oren ended up quite liking Ace, though it's funny that she really has no idea how to behave when someone is actually being nice to her. I mean, Oren can take pretty much anything without getting flustered...except a guy being a gentlemen to her. That just freaks her out. XD Shame the RP died and we never saw how that turned out.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby meim on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:57 am

Got approval just have to wait for character sheet to appear. Ha.

meim
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:26 am

The sheet probably won't show up on the character page as there are so many character bios already up.

You'd be best off posting a link to it on the Character thread.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Is there room for one more character? and If so would it be ok if he is a vampire and could he occupy room 30? This looks like a cool Rp!

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Well, room 30 is taken, but I added more rooms. (:
And yes, Vitamin, it is quite the shame that it fell through the floor before things actually got serious with them, but I was however, content, seeing how it became the fourth longest roleplay on the site. ^^
Is it just me, or does it seem like we have already lost some of our characters?

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!