Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Brutal Food Chain

Brutal Food Chain

a part of “Brutal Food Chain”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

a small group of lost students must find a way to survive on a dangerous island where strength guarantees survival among bizarre, never before seen animals!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Brutal Food Chain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Brutal Food Chain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:53 pm

a couple more posts and we ought to wait for Kai Hibiki. I say Ferret will be the one to rescue him. XD

something to contrast Jack rescuing Emmalee.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:00 pm

While everyone is relaxed i pop up out of nowhere and start screaming frantically. Yay.
Lulz. I'm a furry. :3
Otaku for life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:11 pm

Ferret shall save you!…. once she gets on. XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Once she gets on, imma Koru Koru her...
^J^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu9QtAr5Pfw This shizz is fuel for Nightmares. T_T

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Ohmygod I love Russia. xD

And Jay, do you wants me to posts nows or laters when they catch up?

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:17 pm

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Athena, you like Russia? Well, if Italy Flies up and Russia Falls down how do they hit eachother..

I mean..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWKxDsi1M2M

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:26 pm

SHUT UP JAY THE KORU WILL TAKE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP. D:<
Jk. :3

And I'm pretty sure that Italy is the most ridiculous person in that show. Maybe a close second to America. ._.

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:29 pm

With his "China, I CHOOSE YOU!" Line. On another note..

ATATATATATATATA!

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:26 pm

AthenaUndying wrote:SHUT UP JAY THE KORU WILL TAKE YOU IN YOUR SLEEP. D:<
Jk. :3

And I'm pretty sure that Italy is the most ridiculous person in that show. Maybe a close second to America. ._.

As Lu Bu would say:

"I FEAR NO MAN!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:57 pm

HEY GAIZ I CAME IN TO SAVE THE DAY

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AthenaUndying on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:38 pm

At the moment, Emmalee is particularly weak because she doesn't really even know she has power yet, let alone know how to control her power yet, let alone have it be powerful. I would say that she is more powerful with her emotions, so her starting power should be pretty low.

She kinda sucks unless she's pissed. Heh. Hehe... >.>

*shot*

AthenaUndying
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Let's work on power levels once we get some feats then. :D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Oh Hai Guys. :D

I think Kai needs to post.

BTW, I've been grounded. DX I dunno when, or for how long I can be on...

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:09 am

Sorry i haven't posted. I had to sketch all the Egyptian Gods. Only just got finished with Anubis. I'll post now.

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Haha, for a second I thought this role play was doomed like the rest.

I hope you get ungrounded soon, I have a role play I want to start up... Dx

EDIT:;; speaking of being grounded, my computer bailed on me by getting infected with a virus. I'm using my brother's computer right now, so...
Last edited by xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:48 pm

I might be able to get on for short times, or if I use the homework excuse XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xFerretGirlTheThirdx on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Yaaaay xD

xFerretGirlTheThirdx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:22 pm

XP

so, what is the new RP? MLP?

I sort of had this idea for a crossover, but I doubt you've heard of this other series…

It's a Tokusatsu (Ultraman, Godzilla)/Pro-Wrestling parody series about various aliens, monsters, demons, etc. Called Kinnikuman.

I think it'd be funny to have the diverse characters all meet eachother. But Sadly I think I'm the only one who knows the series. Some people might remember its sequel that got brought over alone to America, Ultimate Muscle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUOegCG3v1A

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:59 pm

Sounds fun. Here's an interesting fact about Jaime: His name is actually Matthew Miller. He goes by Jaime as he doesn't have the most Legal past in the world. After hunting laws and all.

Can someone post? I feel like....

I'm all alone. o3o

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!