Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

More Than Ever Before

OOC || More Than Ever Before

a part of “More Than Ever Before”, a fictional universe by Averagebear.

Tons of chumps speculate what comes after life, but I'll bet they weren't expecting this shit.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “More Than Ever Before”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: OOC || More Than Ever Before

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perilute on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:27 am

Archerrrrrrrr. Awesome. I love that show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Perilute
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:58 am

I'm sorry guys for being so absent, this weekend was chaotic what with moving into a new apartment, I've never been this exhausted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perilute on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:39 am

Ooh new apartment! I just went through that whole song and dance in August. I feel ya, man.

Perilute
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Kudos for the new apartment! Unf, I just recently moved out of mine because I couldn't afford it (Might of also been my roommates fault because he was a slob and secretly drove me out; "If I wanted a child, I woulda' had a baby"). Effin' condo's are so expensive. Hope the move wasn't super taxing on you, Dora and happy unpacking.

Gotta say that I love all the ladies in this RP. I'll post for Ollie when I'm done hittin' 85. Pssshhawwww SHADOW PRIEST.

Seriously. I caved again.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perilute on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:03 pm

I am a square, what does hittin' the 85 mean?

Perilute
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:12 pm

11 additions away from 96............ Ooooohp, whatcha doin'.~*~*~
ImageImageImageImage

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:24 am

It's soul-taking stuff. Yonbi was playing WoW.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perilute on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Ohhhhhh, I see. I used to play WoW way back in high school. Somehow I managed to quit it. I think I just wanted to ride around on a giant tiger for a bit, that was my starting goal. Got addicted, got to level 40, rode around on a giant tiger for a bit, and then just stopped playing.

What level are you at Yonbi?

Perilute
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:03 pm

Wudgeous wrote:"an outpatient of a mental rehabilitation center did not a hero make."

DUUUDE I HAVE ALWAYS WONDERED HOW TO COMPOSE THAT SORT OF SENTENCE STRUCTURE. I love the crap out of it, understand it, but for some obscene reason have such difficulty making my own. Teach me the grammatical formula? :'c Or just throw more examples of its usage at me. I seek learnings.

I... I don't know. I just kinda, do it occasionally.

I think it's basically just switching the last couple of words around so the phrase starts with the negative, then the noun, and ends the sentence with the verb. And I only use it when I'm in the negative, so saying something isn't rather than it is. If that makes sense. :x

Here's examples, though I don't know how helpful they'll be. I put in parenthesis the original sentences just so you could compare:

"One day of practice did not a professional make." (One day of practice did not make a professional.)

"As much as Andrew wished it, three bad players did not a team create." (As much as Andrew wished it, three bad players did not create a team.)

... I know these are kind of all the same, but I'm having trouble thinking of them, haha. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. >.<

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Germancest<3 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Guh, I'm sorry it's taking me so long. I pinky swear it'll be done before Christmas. I've gotten myself caught up in school and such, so I won't have time to take care of it any time this week. Thank god my holiday break is only three days away.
"To see you when I wake up is a fantasy I didn't think to be real."
"To know you feel the same way as I do is a three-fold, utopian dream."

Germancest<3
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Several thousand cigarettes and a bunch of bad attitudes does not a proper adventuring party make?

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:16 pm

A few brushstrokes does not a painting make. Two cats does not a clean house make. Average does not a sexy bear make. I think. All righty, so you end with the verb. Nightgem, phsaaaw, modesty, you were plenty of help. <333 Thanks a bunch, guys!!

Germancest: HAHA. I'M FREE. AS OF A FEW MINUTES AGO. FREEDOOOOOOMMMMMMM to laze around the house and do virtually nothing instead of posting for these various roleplays.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perilute on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:08 pm

For the love of god, somebody post! The suspense is killing meeeeeeeee.

/dies

Perilute
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Yay, glad I could help!

Also, if anyone's interested, I wrote a little blurb about Jessie and her twin, from Jessie's perspective. It's here if anyone wants to read it. Doesn't effect the RP or anything though, so it's not a big deal.

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Fff, Average is going to have to make a thread for excess fun things now (AS SOON AS SHE'S BACK--AVS, WOMAN, ANSWER MY INVISIBLE SEXTS), and you can probably post it there. xD

I'MMA READ IT AS SOON AS ITZY GETS TO KNOW HER MORE so I can be all "AHHH A DIFFERENT SIDE! SO DEVELOPED!" and thus better shower you with complimentary nonsense. :)

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Slaving at a post now; need me some angry music. I've got the curiosity of a puppy, so I automatically clicked it and read it all. But seriously, I love Jessie even more now. Definitely paints a different picture of how she ended up how she was. She's a tough cookie. I love lady-characters like that. Maybe she'll open up down the road and tell them all the shit's she's been through. I won't post any spoilers ('cause of you there, Wudge-E). But, I love love love love it. Jus' saying.

You guys and yer' Yoda speech. Silly it makes you.

Cypher's got it down pat. I feel bad for the non-smokers in the group; the minority!

German, I feel your pain. Christmas is like the economic leech on my back, with ribbons and shiny name tags. Ya' better like your gifts, dammit!

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:20 pm

What am I, reverse E-mail?

Um. Idk angry about music but I'd love to share this because surely everyone loves Samurai Jack, and all'a y'all's kiddies are technically forced into a cock fight against the queen. Hahahahaha. <3

Okay, I lied, I sorta know angry-ish video game music. I think. And Avenged Sevenfold. I DON'T MUCH APPRECIATE THE AGGRESSIVE DEMON VOCAL THING can you tell
But I like Li'l Jon calling me a bitch, what a wooorld

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perilute on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:43 am

Heheheh, I am well pleased that Mal is referred to as, "the blonde firecracker".

Perilute
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:13 am

Ahahahah; Ollie will give everyone their collective nicknames in due time, you'll see. He might start to her as the "blonde firecracker" in actual conversation, too. He's pretty bad at remembering names.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:38 pm

At some point I'll do a post now that I'm out of finals. My god that was a shitty week.
Also, Yonbi, you want angry music? Here, straight from my library of good death metal bands.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!