Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Coming Undone

Coming Undone

a part of “Coming Undone”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

Life at a boarding school, where you are provided with everything a teenager needs to survive-movies on campus, restaurants and much more, life seems pretty sweet. . . . But what if your roommate wasn’t exactly what they appeared to be?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Coming Undone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Coming Undone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Will have a post up probably tonight or tomorrow regarding Darwyn and his overly sexualized self.........

I'm sure Darwyn and Clark will get alone just swell......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:45 am

NOTICE: Due to the lack of posting activity on Horseygirl's part, Allura has been removed from the roleplay.

Because she was never introduced into the roleplay, I have decided to make an NPC character to fill the character slot of 'The Girlfriend.'

She will be free for everyone to control so long as they look over her character application and keep her in character. I should have her posted today/night.

I feel bad for this, but I wasn't sure what else to do.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Jakuri-channn~ If you want I can take over that spot for you!^^

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:07 pm

EDIT: Go ahead and make a character for the slot Ami. I know you're an active roleplayer, so I trust you'll make a good character. ^^

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Yay.........I was about to ask for it, but thank goodness someone asked before I did.

I will have a post up soon, or probably later on tonight....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Whoo, I got to stop pulling all-nighters, sleeping for four hours and then getting myself stuck on a sugar rush to stay awake. @_@

@Winds Just post when you can. ^ ^

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Urgh. I got sick on everyone and my mom's compture is being sick. The roleplay is still going, right? Or did it come to a stop?

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Yes, this roleplay is still going, but it's sort of still for the moment.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:21 pm

I'm thinking everyone is waiting on me to post.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:17 pm

I'm sorry. >.< I was waiting on Everscale actually.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Well there's a story I'm working on with the same name as this RP though its no ways the same plot or storyline. One day I will post it online.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Oh? That's awesome. ^^ The truth is, I got the title for this roleplay from a song I was listening to at the time the idea came to me . . . but I'd like to see it whenever you get it online. :)

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:53 am

I'll be sure to remember to send you a link to wherever I post it. It should be an interesting read. Lots of DRAMA, CHAOS, and LOVE........there is going to be a surprise as well, but I can't say much about it right now.

EDIT: BAM!!!!!! POSTED!!!!!!!

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:47 pm

XD I love all three of those things, always fun~ And surprises are always nice. :) And good post . . . hopefully this roleplay continues to have some life in it.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:50 pm

So long as none of the participants forget to post. A friendly reminder by PM should suffice....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:35 pm

I plan on doing that tonight; as well as preparing a character sheet for The Girlfriend. . . . Guess I'll just control her.

EDIT: Delen got adopted didn't she. . . ?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 am

Wait, who is Delen? I'm not sure, I'm waiting on more posts before I post and then the party can start........

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Sorry it took so long. I finally got time to do it today... Sorry for making you wait Jakuri. I hope I didn't let you down x.o

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Delen was suppose to be 'The Girlfriend's roommate, but it looks like she got abandoned before that happened and adopted by someone.

And Ami, you din't let me down; this roleplay's been a little stagnant lately. I have to PM a few people and ask them to post soon. As long as you can post a few times a week, all should be fine. . . .

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Any idea where my character should be for my first post today?=/ I'm having a writer block a bit.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!