Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Our Second Selves

Our Second Selves

a part of “Our Second Selves”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

One-on-One Roleplay between Annaky and Beta Type Jakuri.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Second Selves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Our Second Selves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:37 am

Evande: v///v And why exactly didn't you point to me, Niko-tan? I'm using the nickname, and I was sort of the one who suggested it. . . . *is still clinging onto her alter*

Kiku: I'm not an idiot, or a tsundere, and the only reason you didn't point to Miss Otaku is because your getting attached to her Nikolas!

OOC: But you two are tsunderes, Evande's a dandere even!

Kiku: *sighs* Stop calling me that!!

OOC: But you are a tsundere! >.< A weird one, but you are one!

Evande: . . . .how I more sane than her? I mean, she's one of the OOC for heaven's sake; I should be crazier than her, but I'm not.

Kiki: I still say the only reason that Nikolas didn't point to Sterling is because he's getting majorly attached to her. . . . And did the OOC typo my name? Why is it calling me Kiki now?

OOC: It's your nickname, it even said it in your app!
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Niko-tan: W-w-w-w-w-w-w-whaaaaat?

Ryu-chan: She said you're getting attached. A~T~T~A~C~H~E~D!

OOC: And I think Ryu is dead, via Niko-tan's glare. Hey. . . is he okay? That glare is getting pretty intense.

Niko-tan: Stop calling me Niko-tan! And I don't get attached to people! What's with you morons?! My glare isn't that intense! It could get worse! Sometimes, I wish looks could kill. Why do we all get nicknames apart from Evande and the OOCs? You'd think you could just call her Naky-chan, but noooo! She HAS to be picky and call herself OOC! What the hell! Did you change my picture in my character profile? And Evande, I'm not attached to you! I don't get attached! . . . Did I already say that? You would think that at least one of you had a brain! Jesus Christ! Burn! All of you, buuuurn! *starts laughing maniacally and flicking his lighter, which doesn't really work, thank god.*

OOC: And he's lost it. Ryu, get the fire extinguisher, just in case one of us spontaneously combusts or something.

Ryu-chan: Yup. *drops the huge thing on his toe*

OOC: Umm, Ryu-chan?

Ryu-chan: *tearing up*

OOC: . . .Okay. Over-emotional yandere, two complete tsunderes that could easily make friends by complaining about the other two, and a otaku deredere, and two crazy OOCs who inverted them. . .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Jakuri: Okay, I don't mind giving myself a 'nickname' of sorts, Nikolas. - - By the way; I think you hurt Evande's feelings. And yes, we managed to completely invert the characters away from their stereotypes. ^^;;

Eva: Well, I guess I know what is thought of me now. . . . *quietly goes over to a corner and sulks* Also, at least your new picture keeps your hair the same color. . . . Mine's black now!

Kiki: *blinks and stares at Ryu* Umm. . . . That looked like it hurt.

Jakuri: Hmm, and while Eva was intended to be a dandere, she is more of a deredere. And Kiki will return to her tsundere-ness sooner or later. ^^

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Niko-tan: *crawls into Eva's corner* Sorry.

Ryu: It did hurt! *rubs his eyes confidently* But it's okay now. I'll test my toe out. *starts doing a dance routine* My milkshake bring all the boys to the yard-

Naky: Oh GOD no!

Niko-tan: *from the corner* My eyes! I'm scarred for life!

Ryu: What? Whaaat? Hey, have you seen MY new picture? Kiku, check out my hair!

Naky: I never want to see that dance routine again, Ryu. Do you understand?

Ryu: She's scary when she's serious. . .

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:33 am

Jakuri: . . . . . . . . . o_o

Eva: As disturbing as that was . . . I think I've been made to remember worse. -///- But in all seriousness, please, don't ever do that again Ryu, I agree with everyone else on that.

Kiki: *looks back and forth between Ryu and Eva* The hell is wrong with the two of you?! Did you make some weird pact or something to dye your hair some color completely opposite of what it was before? Tch, like I should even doubt THAT. . . .

Jakuri: . . . . . . . . *is still disturbed by Ryu's eariler dance routine* ._.

Eva: *sighs* Ryu, I think you managed to break Jakuri's brain, well, make worse than what it was before.

Jakuri: N-no, nothing like that. I'm just . . . recovering. ._. I-I'll be on the couch if anyone needs me. *curls up into a ball on the couch*

Eva: *looks over at Niko-tan and pokes him* You're forgiven Niko-tan . . . this time.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Niko-tan: Eh? This time? Remembering worse? Oro?

Ryu: Was it really that bad? You can see my one for Get Low! *starts dancing again* To the window, to the window, to the wall, to the wall, to the sweat drops down my-

Naky: I. WILL. KILL. YOU. *insert evil glare here*

Ryu & Niko-tan: M-meep. . .

Niko-tan: A-a-a-a-a-anyways, Naky-chan?

Naky: Yes. . .? *still angry as hell*

Niko-tan: S-shouldn't you be comforting Jakuri?

Naky: Well, after those two dances, I believe the correct word it 'exorcise' Jakuri. And why is Kiku only caring about a non-existent pact? Didn't she SEE that dance? *laughs* Maybe it's Kiku that's gotten attached... or maybe she saw them before? *goes to giggle in Evande's corner*

Ryu: What...? *confused yandere*

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:51 am

Jakuri: *shudders in horror* >.< Ryu, seriously! Your dancing is just disturbing, and I think Kiku is immune because she's his alter, and they were childhood friends . . . probably saw all sorts of his weird antics back then.

Eva: . . . .yes, remembering worse. You'll find out what I know soon enough. -.- And this time, as in, this time. No guarantee for future occurrences. *pokes Niko-tan's forehead* And no Kiku, there was NOT a pact made. It was just the result of the guy you've gotten attached to getting drunk and random while mine was a case of buying the wrong bottle of dye.

Kiki: Hmph! *crosses her arms* I guess it was just another case of you being a magnet for the weird Otaku. . . . Impeccable timing on your part I suppose. And, so what I've gotten attached to Ryu? I AM allowed to get attached to people aren't I; or is there some new law that says that only weird self-pronouced 'dandere' otakus can do this?! And for the record Sterling, you and your now too 'normal' black hair, are both deredere, not dandere!

Jakuri: -_o *is still really, really too disturbed to comment on this particular point*

Eva: Deredere or dandere, you're still a tsundere, so that's why it's weird for you to get attached to someone, and to openly show it! . . . .just like Niko-tan here. *clings onto her alter with a smile*

Kiki: Geez, did someone slip caffiene into your breakfast . . . you're awful talkative aren't you? AND I'M NOT A TSUNDERE!!!

Jakuri: *sits up quietly, watching the two girls* . . . . .kind of shocked no one has given much more comment on Ryu being a yandere for pocky at this point. >.>

Eva: I have my talkative moments when around people I actually like, and am comfortable talking to.

Kiki: . . . . .people you like, and are comfortable-? The hell?! Does that mean you're this way around ME?!

Eva: *shrugs and continues clinging onto Niko-tan* Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, Tsundere-number two.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Ryu: I'm not a yandere for pocky!

Niko-tan: *crushes a pack of pocky in a mock-Kiki way*

Ryu: *dark aura forms around him and he launches for Niko-tan*

Naky: *grabs Kiki, Eva and Jakuri and hides* This may get dirty, and explosive. Trust me, Niko-tan is gonna get pulverised.

Niko-tan: I'm sorry, what?

Naky: What the heck? How did you beat him? The scouter said his power level was-

Niko-tan: Don't. *Niko-tan points to Ryu, pulverised* He tried to touch my privates.

Ryu: It. . . was an. . . accident. . .

SIDENOTE: It actually was.

Naky: And about Ryu's character picture, yes, he does smoke when he's really freaked out or extremely happy.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:22 am

Jakuri: o_o *is sitting where she was taken, trying to figure out what just happened*

Eva: . . . . . -///- Okay, going to just pretend nothing happened here.

Kiki: Ugh, you two are just . . . geez. A yandere and a tsundere who are more or less like brothers, what a bad combo. And since when did Ryu smoke?

Jakuri: Uhhh, okay then . . . just, okay.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Naky: He hasn't smoked for centuries!

Ryu: *near death* You make me sound like a dino. . .

Niko-tan: You might as well be. You're big, and vicious when you want food.

Ryu: But-

Naky: No buts! It's true!

Niko-tan: Since when are we like brothers? We're more like arch-enemies, apart from the fact that one side believed the other side likes him!

Ryu: . . . . . . . Poor Jakuri. I think she's freaked out by everything that just happened.

Niko-tan: You mean when you tried to touch my p-

Naky: *sings, or rather yells, Rolling Girl SO LOUD that Niko-tan and Ryu's conversation, argument and re-pulverization of Ryu is blacked out*

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:26 am

Jakuri: You know . . . when those two bicker it's like watching a tennis match. Back and forth, back and forth. . . . *sways as she continues saying 'back and forth'*

Kiki: *sighs and facepalms* What am I doing here?

Eva: Well Kiku, you're here with the rest of us because you're as involved with all of this like this. *starts humming Mozaik Role to herself*

Kiki: They are like brothers, certainly squabble like them . . . unless Niko-tan would prefer me comparing the two of them to an old married couple. They certainly qualify for either category.

Jakuri: . . . . . . . *scoots away from Kiki because she has a bad feeling regarding what was just said*

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Niko-tan: You and Eva don't fit as sisters, but rather as a couple on the verge of breaking up.

Ryu: Due to difference issues.

Niko-tan: And they both feel the other doesn't understand them.

Naky: Don't you think you're going a bit far with this story? And I think we may be mentally damaging Jakuri here.

Ryu & Nikolas: It wasn't me. Don't copy what I'm saying! *squabble-squabble*

Naky: Yep, I'm not even including their pointless arguments in our conversation now.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Jakuri: *is laughing at Niko-tan and Ryu*

Kiki: . . . .a couple? SERIOUSLY!? *points at Eva* The Otaku freak and I do NOT seem like a couple; in any way shape or form!!

Eva: *sighs and grabs onto the back of Niko-tan's shirt and drags him away from Ryu* Enough of your silly squabbling, Jakuri looks okay to me, she's laughing so hard that she's gone and made herself cry over there.

Kiki: *is giving Ryu a death glare for egging the story on about her and Eva seeming like a couple*

Jakuri: *slowly ceases laughing while wiping her face off* You know, it's funny that it would be suggested they seem more like a couple in the midst of breaking up rather than sisters. Kiki and Eva were actually born as sisters in one lifetime, a couple hundred years ago.

Eva & Kiki: What?!

Jakuri: Yeah, that was something I was keeping under wraps for a little while, but now seems a good a time as any to let the cat out of the bag. *squeaks as Kiseki suddenly leaps onto her head and she falls backward*

Kiki: . . . .I was related to the Otaku and her freaky ninja cat?!

Eva: Well . . . I didn't see that coming.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!