Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Right Mistake

The Right Mistake

a part of “The Right Mistake”, a fictional universe by Luna Star.

What happens if one girl did an experiment, that made the right mistake. When items of the kitchen turn into charmers of the school? Will the girls find a way to turn them back or will they fall into a Tasty forbidden love? 1 spot!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Right Mistake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Right Mistake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Right Mistake"

Yo Guys, this is the OOC, chit chat here, play around, do anything.

Oh p.s there 2 GMs here. Me and SunniBunny. -points at bright orb of puff-

So ask and you may receive~?
Last edited by Luna Star on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Right Mistake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:43 pm

EDIT: Never mind! Disregard the post! Sorry! ><
Last edited by Jakuri-chan on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Can I reserve Nerdy girl please?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Can I reserve ketchup boy Please?
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:04 am

May I please reserve the Delinquent Girl?
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:41 am

this rp looks pretty cool, may i reserve the Mustard boy?

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:26 pm

Could I please reserve the Gamer Girl?

Planter777
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Yes to All of you! Remember 5 day limit!

Oh yea
P.S to the ITEM/BOYS have your charrie's pic have something similar to the item. Ex Ketchup boy, should have red eyes or maybe red hair?

@Planter777
P.S.S if you know Keima from the anime "The World God Knows" thats how gamer girl really acts llike. Plus gamer girl, loves male dating sim games. ;D
She will have no prob flirting around~

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Can i reserve pepper boy? I can finish him pretty soon. (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:47 pm

@Luna Star, Thanks! I'll have the form made out tomorrow. Saturday at the latest.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:17 pm

@ashes
Alrighty cant wait to see it! xD
Oh btw if you need help finding pics you can ask the gms aka as sunni and luna (me)

@christy
Sure! Cant wait to see it as well. Hope salt and pepper can correspond easily~

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:34 pm

Actually, Keima's personality is a lot like what I had in mind. However, would it be alright if, like Keima, she were to be rather socially awkward and as a result less flirty? As for the dating sims I've tried a few myself (RE: Alistair comes to mind) and I think that portraying that particular aspect shouldn't be terribly difficult.

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Heh evil minds think alike >:D (lol did that just make sense?!) anyways sure thAt would be alright~

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Ohhh I am looking forward to this rpg now that we got more people applying!

Edit: Btw, Luna, the picture on your char's profile doesn't work for it says Photobucket has it either moved or deleted.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:23 am

hehehe guys just a notice
Sunni bunny is going to post first [because she is the science girl] and then me then the items. Once finished with that phase, science girl goes to school, and surprisingly the items have applied for the school as well. SO yea after that it starts there for all of us.

@Zodia
hehe same~
oh and yea thanks for telling me. I moved my photo to a different album so yea~ ill fix it now

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Planter777 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:33 pm

So, are the rest of us present when she turns the items into humans? Or do we find out later?

Planter777
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Well, my char was there seeing how she and science girl are in some of the same classes.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:57 pm

hmm.. well i was going to have them [items and science girl] to be at the girls house. But maybe.. they will be at nerd girls special pen house or something. Because it seems she is rich. [some sort of separate housing] then i guess the girls will kick out the boys from shock. there will be a time skip, when the girls enter the classes [ill arrange class list soon, but they all have the same homeroom] they will hear rumors and such about new kids. then the items will post, shocking the girls. After that its pretty much a free for all.

how about that? will that work?

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:05 pm

Just noticed two more charries to go! hehe lets do this thing!

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Is Sunny ever going to post her char?

Edit: Oh yeah, that scenerio for the first post is just fine by me. I am prepared for some good laughs. Um, will the guys be wearing anything when they first change into people? That thought did occur to me. Might be a good idea lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!