Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Code Geass: Dark Crusade

Knightmare Yard

a part of “Code Geass: Dark Crusade”, a fictional universe by Zero Reaper.

The Holy Britannian Empire is slowly becoming corrupt once more. A reformed Black Knights is rising up against the Britannians as they launch a crusade to conquer the world once more. Who - and what - will stop them?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Code Geass: Dark Crusade”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Knightmare Yard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Welcome! This is where you post all your Knightmares that aren't in your profile (for instance, if your character has multiple Knightmares). They still have to be approved, however.

Code: Select all
[img](INSERT KNIGHTMARE PICTURE HERE)[/img]

[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Nickname[/b]:
[b]Affiliation[/b]:
[b]Pilot[/b]:
[b]Built By[/b]:
[b]Generation[/b]: (NOTHING HIGHER THAN A GEN NINE. And even then, only a very few factions will have more than one ninth generation craft; PM me if you want one and we'll talk.)
[b]Colour Scheme[/b]:
[b]Model Number[/b]:
[b]Height[/b]: (Standard height for a Knightmare is 4.5 metres; PM me if you want one larger than that and we'll discuss it.)
[b]Weight[/b]:
[b]Power Source[/b]: (If it's something other than the standard single Sakuradite generator, then PM me and ask about it.)
[b]Weapons[/b]: (Keep it realistic for the Knightmare's size and speed; you can't have something with the speed of the Guren SEITEN and yet be armed with twelve Hadron Cannons, three VARIS rifles, eight MVS swords and an Excalibur. If your craft has too many, I'll ask you to tone it down.)
[b]Technology[/b]: (No Energy Wings on anything less than a Gen Nine. Again, keep it realistic to the Knightmare's size and speed. Oh, and NO ABSOLUTE DEFENCE TERRITORY SHIELDS. THOSE THINGS ARE COMPLETELY OVERPOWERED. IF YOU PUT ONE ON, I SHALL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Knightmare Yard

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:49 pm

[img](INSERT%20KNIGHTMARE%20PICTURE%20HERE)[/img]

Name: Sovereign
Nickname: None
Affiliation: Crimson Rose
Pilot: Valentine Arbites
Built By: Unknown
Generation: Eighth
Colour Scheme: Stark white, with black trim
Model Number: Z-09
Height: 4.5 metres
Weight: 7.5 metric tonnes
Power Source: Sakuradite Energy Filler
Weapons: Armed with a pair of Britannian Knightmare-scale assault rifles, and a pair of missile launchers on its back. It also possesses a single MVS sword at its hip, although this is rarely used.
Technology: Fitted with a basic Float System, and landspinners.
Other: A simplistic design, originally a design competitor for Britannia's next-generation Knightmare frame, but was beaten by the cheaper Vincent. This is a prototype that was left in a warehouse in Area Eleven, and forgotten about in the chaos surrounding the Black Rebellion.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!