Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

BloodSport-Death's Game

BloodSport-Death's Game

a part of “BloodSport-Death's Game”, a fictional universe by Machubi-Uniki.

Welcome one, welcome all, to BloodSport! You've all come to find out which Gladiator has found favor in the eyes of the Reaper and which one will die! So now, let the games begin!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “BloodSport-Death's Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] BloodSport-Death's Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:55 pm

thats how long i been waiting for this to start..figured i would give Jeremy a little background this time to from the last time. I am quite creative..I love doing this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:40 pm

...you guys don't take part in alot of row with me do you? I only say that because the post you see there pales in comparison to my norm in some other rps. Now if you really want to see long I have a fanfiction site with an incomplete story featuring 50,000 words and is barely a quarter of the way through. Unfortunately, though that is currently on hiatus considering the fact juggling school and this is making it near impossible to find time to work on it AND I'm in a play. *bangs head against wall*. Pretty sure I'm a masochistic sadist. Aiyai yai. Oh well

*chu*
~M

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:03 am

You're a Yandere! :D
I freakin love yandere's. xD
And bi-polar people in general... Eheh?
I used to know a guy who took like 5 lines in an rp on opening a doorknob. He was so pro. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:38 am

Been roleplaying a long time..when i really get into something I really get into it. course my spelling and grammar is not the best, but it works. And don't worry chu i still love ya!

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Sorry about the no post. But testing week and a half has started, and I had to get ready. And a half cause the tests are dragged out longer then a week. =.=
Btw, I'm not sure if Rockerr69 will post any time soon, either. That being because it says he hasn't been online in 14 days. Of course he also could have made it to where it dosen't show when he comes on. But this is just my guess.
I will post eventually however. To be truthful, the earliest time I can post would be on Monday. The reason being because I got screwed over by a fucking Chemistry test I had "this" Monday. I mean who da hell makes tests on Monday?! Thats like the 3rd worst idea in the history! Don't press me for the top 2. xD
That is all for now. Ciao until Monday, or *Chu!* as some would say. xP

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 pm

I sent rocker a message so hopefully if he has it set to see it in his email he will remember to come back! Can always message chu as well and see how she is doing.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Hey hey! Ima around, checking in every day I jet don't want to post too soon after the last one however, I will go ahead and give you all what I consider a fun start to this rp. All of your charis will undergo a dangerous series of tests (all of which play to your individual strengths and weaknesses which is why you all will be writing your own) the goal is to reach the top floor oft building in one piece, the first one there will receive a substantially higher pay than everyone else. However, I will be deciding on who will be first based on which test I consider the most creative and hardest for each individual character. When you reach the room corvan is in you will be shown a video and it is a race to the top starting from there. ;)

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Sorry Machubi, but I don't see this rp going anywhere with just 3 people. If you love it enough then I would recomend trying to remake it again, but also try to advertise more, or maybe frequently edit the introduction(That makes it constantly stay on the 1st page of the list of rp's). Or at least do that whenever it isn't on the first page. That way more people who might be interested will see it. You might also want to use more popular tags(action, adventure, blood, fiction, etc.). Believe it or not tags actually play a big part in if people join or not.
^Pretty sure you already knew most of that since you've been here longer then me, but just in case. xD

If you do make it, I might not be able to post too frequently since I'm grounded, and my mom got fired so she'll be home practically every day for "AT LEAST" 2 months until she finds a permanent job.

Also, I went to a Skillet(or rather, a Christian/Christian Rock) concert Saturday. They played all of my favorite songs. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!