Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Ballad of Fort Trinity

[OOC] The Ballad of Fort Trinity

a part of “The Ballad of Fort Trinity”, a fictional universe by Jag.

The Old West. Cattlemen seek profit, bandits seek glory, pioneers seek freedom, and lawmen seek justice. No matter what they seek, the path runs through Fort Trinity, Texas.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Ballad of Fort Trinity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Ballad of Fort Trinity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Holy snow...delayed a day in returning as another storm moved through and I would have been driving in it the whole way home. Nine hours in snow on a busy road=no fun and stress. I stayed to save my sanity.

I am home now. I will post tomorrow with my new character and can't wait to see what you have come up with ElRey.

I hope the holidays are treating everyone well :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Posted for Elizabeth. It would not let me tag Ramsey, I believe because he has "Gentleman" and it won't take the " to allow me to tag.

Sorry.

Edit:ElRey I poked at your character...where is the picture from? It looks so freaking familiar.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Its Lee Van Cleef. He was "The Bad" in The Good, The Bad & The Ugly. :D

ElRey
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:17 pm

Ah okay. I saw that movie for the first time this summer so that might be why it is still so fresh in my mind. Thanks!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:15 am

Thank you guys for rallying and getting some activity to keep us going. I am working on my posts and should have them up later today.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:19 am

Yeah for posts! Ooo does this mean ElRey is accepted too?

As a side note:Jag how is your head? I trust that migraine did not become worse?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:38 am

Oh, it's a full-blown migraine right now.

Jag
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Party Starter Contributor Concierge Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:46 am

I am really, really sorry to hear that. I can't imagine the pain and discomfort. I hope it is gone soon.

Edit:

When you said later today I was expecting to come by this afternoon and find a post up and then one later this evening. Wow! You were on a roll Jag! I am off to catch up and plan my own posts :) Thanks for keeping us going. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Sorry for the double post.

Celedia I assumed that the saloon she went into was the one that Nellie runs/Maddy and Daniel are in. The Twister is Doc's so...let me know if you wish me to alter and I can edit my post.

Jag, you can assume that Maddy found Daniel some clothes unless he wouldn't want to go out and help. Your call and I can edit as needed.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:14 pm

The brothel/saloon is called the Lonesome Dog, right? I put that into her post...

Sobs left her throat as she pushed through the doors of the Lonesome Dog, sopping wet and hysterical. One gloved hand pointing outside and while the music halted abruptly and her broken words filled the sudden silence.

I ask because you're the second or third person to ask for clarification. Haha. I stole the name from Maddy's profile!
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:02 pm

LOL wow...I guess I should have reread my own profile eh? :P Well I wish I could call it a blonde moment but I am a redhead so let's just say I was being thorough and clarifying....

Yeah...that's it....

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Haha okay. I was so confused since people kept asking me where exactly Amelia entered.

>_>

I swear, I tried to research!

We need a map of the town, too. I am too lazy to do this though if I end up attempting it... It will be a hilariously bad job in Paint.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:32 pm

I didn't even remember that I had named it but it makes sense that I did. I rechecked my posts but never thought to look at my profile.....Yup win for me :P *facepalm*

I agree a map would help lol. I am no better at that than you would be.

I have now posted for Maddy and Elizabeth. Glad we are still moving along :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Just wanted to pop in and see if I needed to tweak the cs in order to get approved or if you don't like the character that's fine too. Happy to do what is necessary to join this rp.

ElRey
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 pm

I approved the character. My apologies for taking this long -- I thought I had already done it.

Jag
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:48 pm

Woo! Yay another player!

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:35 pm

I have pm'd ElRey, hoping to find out he has just been really busy. I also updated Beth's history. I can edit it as needed.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jag on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:39 pm

Meh, it's my fault that nothing's happening right now. I'll try to get some posts up tomorrow, just got a lot of paperwork to catch up on after being on the road for a week and spent half the work day with a sick kid, so I'm a little behind.

Jag
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:47 pm

I didn't realize you had a child Jag. Sorry to hear they were sick. Makes life tiring and stressful. I pm'd ElRey because a bit worried, not because the game is slow moving. I am fine with things not moving super fast. No one's fault.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElRey on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:01 pm

I've been keeping my eye on things, been busy but nothing game breaking, sorry to stir up any worry. I'm just waiting for a more opportune spot to throw Henry into the story.

ElRey
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!