Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dead Poets society

Dead Poets society

a part of “Dead Poets society”, a fictional universe by LRmember.

One way or another you've been hurt. You are sent off by the parents to a mental hospital to 'help you get out of this funk.' Life throws you another curve ball when you meet HIM . . .

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dead Poets society”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dead Poets society

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Jesse will do what it is he does, and Sadie will give him a verbal beatdown of the worst kind. He might be stupid enough to try something on Leland because she is a challenge to him, we can work that out later. I have a feeling she could tear him to bits.
GIANT REBELLION GO GO GO GO GO
"Hey! Don't point your finger at crazy people!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Challenge? Because she calls him out on his crap? Then lacross is more of a threat then I imagined.

That or Leland is legitimently attractive and he sees an easy target. Though she did drop a huge hint of 'don't fucking touch me'.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Challenge: She's not your typical submissive female and is a LOT taller than he's used to. We'll see how it goes. I know she dropped a huge hint, but Jesse is an idiot. We'll see. The first thing he'll do is go after his easier target (Sadie. Molly was his initial target, but...she's kinda dead...)

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:24 pm

And get verbally bitchslapped. I really wanna see how far his stupidity goes.

I just had the thought that across did find someone after all of this is said and done. After this asylum business is done anyway.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:30 pm

That'd be cuuuuute.

I'm still mulling over Sadie's fate.

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:37 pm

For the moment, we wait to see if Sean is smart enough to run away!

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:56 pm

RUNNNNN FOREST RUUUUNNNNN

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:55 pm

-lurk, lurk- >.>

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:26 pm

*crickets*

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:33 am

I have an idea for getting across into solitary. >3

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Go for it. I was gonnna post but I was so busy it was 5 am last night and I hadn't the drive to do it. .__.

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:48 pm

No problem.

Remember that bit about jesse finding that little place where lacross hides away, there's two wooden horns that he's been carving out of large and hollow peices of wood and somewhere that he could find it say the unfinished ward. To him, those are sacred and very few people have seen him with those.

What would happen if Jesse found those and started bragging about it or even going as for as to destroy them? >3

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:55 pm

I can most definitely do that. But for now, I have to run to work. AWAAAYYYY!

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:54 pm

have fun at work!

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:14 am

Forgive. Got caught between whether I should send Sadie off or keep her. So I settled for the middle stance.

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:33 am

No problem,

Lacross is out like a light, do with him as you wish. :3

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:54 pm

D'aww, poor Lacross. xD

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Yeah, I swear is jesse gets his mitts on that those horns that shit is going to hit the fan.

Hello solitary for him.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurLadyofSorrows on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Roleplaygateway ated my pooost.

Hold on.

OurLadyofSorrows
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:29 am

run for your ever loving lives. Prepare for a long and scary example of how angry a thinking lacross can be.

And Leland is looking for him too. >3

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!