Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Feeling of Love: The Beginning

The Feeling of Love: The Beginning

a part of “The Feeling of Love: The Beginning”, a fictional universe by ♠ Reality ♠.

*(Yes this is a romance, so I highly recommend if you don't like lovey dovey stuff. Go else where.)* A human species that can't love. They can't grasp the certain emotion of love. The concept is unknown to them. The Shinzō... </3

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Feeling of Love: The Beginning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Feeling of Love: The Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♠ Reality ♠ on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Welcome to my rolplay :) I hope you enjoy and join! <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

♠ Reality ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] The Feeling of Love: The Beginning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Could I please reserve a shinzo spot
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnimeGirl on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Could I reserve a male shinzo?
I'm so excited I'm gonna start now XD

AnimeGirl
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♠ Reality ♠ on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:20 pm

@ Yes to both of you :)

♠ Reality ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Can I have a female Shinzo? :3
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Thank you I will start...NOW!!!

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♠ Reality ♠ on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 pm

@ Eleera Cain: Okey dokey :D

@ Amy: Of course :)

♠ Reality ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Hey Reality! May I reserve a male human?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♠ Reality ♠ on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:10 pm

@ Lovely: Of course :) Nice to see you again xD

♠ Reality ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Nice to see you too lol! I shall work on my guy now ^^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:18 pm

Hello! May I make a human please? I would like tittle to be a guy. Oh, and I'm on a kindle so I'm not sure if I can copy and paste(ill try my best) and I cant do pictures. Is that okay?

=O Lovely????? Remember me?!
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:24 pm

Wait, I think I may be able to get on a computer long enough to make a character!

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reveries on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Hello! This is certainly very interesting. May I reserve a Shinzo spot?

reveries
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♠ Reality ♠ on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:31 pm

@ Twi-Twi: It will be great if you can use a picture. I rather have one :\ sorry. I will have a character reserved for you though :)

@ Reveries : You can have a spot too ^^
Last edited by ♠ Reality ♠ on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

♠ Reality ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:32 pm

*fan girl scream* AAAAHHHHH twi-twi! I haven't seen you in a while ^^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:39 pm

@ Lovely: I know, its been too long! How have you been?
@ Reality: Alright, I shall try my best! *salute*

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Hey again! xD

I just have a quick question about the picture,

I found an anime one I really like with Pink hair, but I have a back story to why her hair is pink.

I just wanted to ask if its alright to use a picture with unnatural hair color,
I know some roleplay sometimes don't want that.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♠ Reality ♠ on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:15 pm

@Amy: Yeah of course you can use the picture ^^

♠ Reality ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:36 pm

I have submitted my character! Let me know if I need to edit anything, I am more than willing to.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♠ Reality ♠ on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:12 pm

@ Twi Twi: Sorry if this is to much to ask :o but I was wondering if you can do a little more? Like with your personality and description and stuff. It just seems a little short. Yeah sorry I'm picky TT^TT

♠ Reality ♠
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!