Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love School Drama

Love School Drama FAQs

a part of “Love School Drama”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Make a reputation out of yourself or Make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love School Drama”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Love School Drama FAQs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Self explanatory really.. Frequently asked questions shall be posted below or just questions already asked and answered in general.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Love School Drama FAQs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:53 pm

HOW DOES THE RP START?
Victorant wrote:
DarkCookie97 wrote:(Question:) When it starts will it be the start of the term? Will the juniors just be moving into the school? I think you know what I mean, when does it start (RP wise)?

Good question. Yes the juniors will just be moving into highschool for the first time which is why there is a junior+senior program. The partnerings will be drawn at random. When the partnerings are made between junior and senior, remember you don't have to get along lol!

SCHOOL COLOURS?
Victorant wrote:
Boogeyboy wrote: I was planning on making my character apart of the Gymnastics team...and I was wondering what the school colors were so I could give him sort of a 'Athletics Hoodie' with the school name and such.

Nice idea. Blue and white I guess.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:59 am

School Uniforms:

The red is still not considered apart of the school colors. Both female and male uniforms come with a blue blazer.
Sports uniform would just be blue skirt/short/ trackpants and white top.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:07 pm

STAT Clarification:

-Intellect: (Gained from studying)
This refers to studying in your own time (with or without friends). You could perform study at home or even during school hours. Attending a class (given there is a teacher present in the room) will also increase this stat as attending classes is optional. You may skip a class to hang out with your friends or for whatever reason you desire. Skipping a class results in your character gaining no intellect but you do not lose your current stats either. Per post with your character involved in a study session or class (with a teacher) you will receive 1 point.

-Physical/Sporting Ability: (Gained from practice)
This refers to playing sports during school hours for P.E class, extracurricular club or just for the heck of it. We will also accept spending time at the gym. Per post with your character involved in a game/ workout you will receive 1 point.

-Charm: (Gained from flirting and being successful, if unsuccessful will decrease)
This of course refers to flirting with other characters. You cannot flirt with an npc. If you are encouraged to flirt more by obvious 'signs' or 'go signals' in return then you are considered successful and gain 1 point. If however you are rejected in any form physical or verbal, you lose 1 point. If you are at 0 charm you will stay at 0. It's hard to be charming kno?

-Popularity: (Gained from being talked about or mentioned by other characters in any way)
This refers to both gossip and being as they say 'checked out'. Just because a character can see you standing there does not gain you a point. You will earn 1 point per person who notices you due to your physical appearance or per person who mentions or talks about you specifically to others. If they notice you again, or talk about you again in their next post or posts after.. you will continue to accumulate points.
Last edited by Valkyrieknight on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:45 am

Relationship Status!

Remember to keep updating as you meet new people. You don't have to be in a rush to meet everyone, just enjoy the school experience and you will most likely come around to meeting everyone eventually.
Keep in mind that your relationship status does not have to be the same as another's.
Eg. Just because you are Kimi's friend, doesn't mean on your status you also put 'friend'. Relationship statuses is based on your own character's POV of that person.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 am

INTERFERING WITH TEAMS?
Victorant wrote:
SuperQ19 wrote:Bishop has a swimming scholarship, but doubt anyone else will join. And he'll probably try out for track, but do you think any teams would mind if he practiced with them? Just for the fun of it, and the different work outs. He likes to try new things, and gain more skills. ^^

If you wanna drop by and practice with a team for the fun of it then I'll let you go on ahead. The catch is you can only drop by to practice with them 'once', after that if you wanna continue you have to sign up. This of course goes for all roleplayers wanting to do something similar.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:29 pm

More About Stats

I'm getting questions so here goes..
Keep in mind Val made a more detailed post above about it.

POPULARITY: You do not gain points from being thought about. That is not what I meant by mentioned. You have to have others 'TALK' about your character to someone (another character or an npc, doesn't matter.) or 'CHECK YOU OUT' and that does not include noticing you standing by. That means obviously check you out in a beyond friendly intention, flirty-like, attracted-like..and/or directly complimenting your character on looks. Am I clear? lol. If other characters talk about you to others, it doesn't matter if they say mean things or nice things, point is you are being talked about, making you more noticed, making you popular in some sense.

PHYSICAL/SPORTING ABILITY: Running does not count unless your character is doing it for the sole purpose of getting fit eg. running around your neighbourhood NOT just running down the street cause they're late or running around the house for whatever reason. It has to be serious fitness.

INTELLECT: This only affects their ability to cope with school work and grades. Just because you are low in this, doesn't mean your character is stupid. Everyone is smart in their own way I like to think.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Re: Love School Drama FAQs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Wed May 02, 2012 11:00 am

Costumes!

I personally like to dress my characters up ^-^
And since there will be quite a number of events..
For those of you who also like to dress your characters up! =D
This is how I'll be doing it..

[url=INSERT LINK OF IMAGE HERE]INSERT CHARACTER NAME HERE[/url]
This is the code i'm using that will show up at the top of my post.

There are a lot of images in the costumes ooc so to make your chosen costume 'official'
and also easily accessible, you may do this as well ^^;
This is not compulsory.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!