Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

University of Broken Chains

University of Broken Chains

a part of “University of Broken Chains”, a fictional universe by Dementedsoul20.

A university full of unique individuals, training their unique prowess, only to get hated that much more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “University of Broken Chains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] University of Broken Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Sounds pretty wicked, productive too. What did you write? I mean, was it simply roleplaygateway stuff or do you enjoy writting your own stories for fun? :P
And sorry for the inquisition, I'm just incredibly bored on a Friday night. Pshh, I mean, I'm taking time out of my busy schedual to stop by here.
xD, juuust kidding. Although Friday the 13th has been a survival for all of us . . . assuming that everyone is posting. Well, almost everyone. (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

winged1107
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:37 pm

I write my own stories, I love writing for fun. ^-^
Huh it is friday the 13th... didn't realize that. Nice.
"With these hands we will rebuild."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:35 am

I am doing...alright I suppose. I have been better but I have also been worse. But I had a good day for the most part. Anyway how are you besides your brain juice depleting?
You said you would always be there for me...I guess you lied

"With these hands we will destroy"

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:23 am

That's really cool Zenia, what about if you do not mind my intruding? ^^ And yeah, I'm a supersticious freak like that, I need to know my Friday the 13ths. ;)
Well I hope you have a better day today Now. (: And I'm not bad now, happy that my brain juices are replenished once more from glorious sleep. Today is going to be a lazy day for me. ^^

winged1107
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Fantasy, sci-fi post apocalyptic, modren fantasy, horror. And no you are intruding. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:29 pm

That's absoloutely wicked. ^^ I guess it must be a good way to just calm yourself. I'd have to say that horror are absoloutely fun to write and read, I've always been looking for a good horror on roleplaygateway but I've never seen one while I was online. D:

winged1107
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:32 pm

What my post almost read at one point. "Daisy, pretty Daisy did something that her magic could never do. They healed the pants!" I blame my friends for this. Because I was jokingly saying that my riddle should be "Oh ye woman who wears pants, remove them and proced" And it got me in a pants tirade about how my character would enter the room without pants and be like. "Why am I the only one that had to take off their pants?!" So pants have been on my mind.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Nowfaleena wrote:What my post almost read at one point. "Daisy, pretty Daisy did something that her magic could never do. They healed the pants!" I blame my friends for this. Because I was jokingly saying that my riddle should be "Oh ye woman who wears pants, remove them and proceed" And it got me in a pants tirade about how my character would enter the room without pants and be like. "Why am I the only one that had to take off their pants?!" So pants have been on my mind.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedsoul20 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:56 pm

What in the world? I didn't know this was a forum now...every time I happen across the OOC, there is an additional 18 posts that I have to read through because of my overacting curiosity.
"And if the devil would take her, I'd thank him for his pain, I swear to God I'll hang me self if I get married again"

Dementedsoul20
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenia on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Teehee. ^-^

Zenia
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Mwahahahaha. >:D I had the biggest giggle Now, it would've been the best thing in the word if that had had happened. I don't think I would have ever gotten over that. (:
And hehehe, feel our posting wrath. >:D Nah, but how was your day? :D
And guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys, what are we doing for the room arrangement thing? It's rooms of two people right? And if it is I'm assuming my charrie rooming with Nows character, right? ^^

winged1107
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedsoul20 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:30 pm

'Nother day, 'nother restraining order. And the room arrangements are going to be within the envelope, so I'm going to leave it to you guys if you want to be with other characters or not in your rooms.

Dementedsoul20
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carlos_Joaquin on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Ok, I finished my first Post. Sorry for taking so long. I hope it doesn't suck too much.
I think this might be a good time to introduce myself.
My name is Carlos Joaquin, you can call me CJ, I'm 21 and live in europe.
Sometimes I can be a little bit hard to deal with, but I'll always be polite :3

Carlos_Joaquin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Well CJ, if we are telling names then my name is Sallie...and my characters name is an anagram of my name...cheesy but I actually really like the name. Um I am 22 and I live in the United States Of America. I am nice most of the time...though I can play a bitch if needed...sometimes being the bitch is fun really. I try to be polite...and I am trying to post more then normal, but because I work it can be hard and I can get tired...um yeah. That is all I guess.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:05 am

WAIT! Vanquish hasn't made his intro post! We have one more student!

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedsoul20 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:57 am

He needs to either answer my pms or post, because we need to move this along.

Dementedsoul20
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby winged1107 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Well, my name is Kellie. It's a pleasure to meet you all. ^^
And maybe Vanquish is having personal troubles in real life if he's not answering PMs. Maybe he has no acces to the internet. I say we give him until tomorrow to do his introductory post. If not, we can continue without him but always leave it open for him to come in a day late or something, right? (:

winged1107
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedsoul20 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Still am not hearing anything, but I'll give it a bit longer. I'm going to have a busy day today, so we'll see later tonight.

Dementedsoul20
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:37 pm

I will do my best to post tomorrow or tuesday. I have work those days so it may be difficult.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nowfaleena on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:41 pm

BTW I am tempted to call Daisy Hayze...combining her first and last name.

Nowfaleena
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!