Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Outside

The Outside

a part of “The Outside”, a fictional universe by yogitheambrangyl.

They were locked up like animals, forced to be changed into something they never thought was possible. Can't be continued, but read if you wish! {^-^}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Outside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Outside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:59 am

Thanks for looking into this roleplay. Hope you all get to know eachother and use this OOC to talk with eachother and get to know eachother so this roleplay is well put together. Also talk about plot ideas and anything else that you think would be a good addition to the roleplay.

Finally the mutants get to be the ones on The Outside
Last edited by yogitheambrangyl on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Outside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:37 pm

Il get up something soon. Just a little under the weather right now.

Anyways, cant wait....
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:59 am

Yay! Got re-accepted! I agree with Squishy-san...can't wait...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:10 pm

I didn't see it before... in the ooc for the Lab... There was something mentioning sample writing or something? Can someone please explain...... Computer was sort of glitchy and it still is....
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:03 pm

;P Yogi-chan, did you want Matt and Ash on seperate profiles?
We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Capt. Hitsugaya Toushiro

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts.....

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:10 pm

@BlueWind, I want a writting sample from you. Basically just write up a post in a PM and send it to me. I want to make sure you have the writting skills neccessary. Which yes I know you probably do but still. I like reading. ^-^

@Auricambrflaym, whatever you feel is best. It depends on what you plan on doing with the characters, and how long you are going to keep them in the RP.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:12 pm

:3 And the other we talked about? want him posted here, or in a real profile?

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:23 pm

A real profile, want him official. ^-^

Ya'll better watch out! Auricambrflaym's villians know no mercy. ^-^

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Okiedokie! I can handle that! XD (Sounds like pretty scary villians... *Hides under bed*)

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Oh yes, she has a very strange mind. It still confuses me how she can play a really broken pereson who flinches at every movement, then a villian who has no mercy and will kill you slowly. *shuder* Some of her ideas gross me out sometimes.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:20 pm

I just finished the sample... took me forever to write it... dang computer kept turning off whenever I was about to finish the writing, but i'm on my own computer now, no more glitchs! :P

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Yay for own computers! Haha, ya hate when they have all the glitches and it shuts down. My computer has done that to me a few times, I will be working on a character that has taken me a few hours, then it will shut down and I loose everything. *sigh*

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:38 pm

I know! Its annoying!!!! Although Rusty here has been with me since... well since Forever! (Rusty is the name of the computer that has glitchs) Yes I know naming a computer must sound weird, but I'am a weirdo!!!!!

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:04 am

Aren't we all weirdos? Haha

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:31 am

Il get my stuff to you soon.

I just have a cold, and im trying to make sure everything is good....

Anyways, il get it up sometime before tommorrow.....hopefully, it depends of if my computer gets another virus and trolls me....xD

Also, if you think she will be bad.....i have something instore for all of you......something so evil, you may have nightmares.....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:54 pm

@ Squishy senpai: You do not know evil. I have made characters that make you eat your own flesh, I am sure Yogi has told you. I give myself nightmares, creating my villians, even some of my "Darkheroes" (cant call them anti heroes. sounds weird when you talk about my charas...... Ask yogi chan about the "Flytraps" if you have doubts as to my evilness Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!)

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:14 pm

and at Yogichan: my pics arent loading!!!!!! :(

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Wow Auric, really? Do you need me to physically drive several hours, march in and get your comp to get it working right?

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auricambrflaym on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:50 pm

No....... stupid comp just isn't registering me trying to put in the links.........

Auricambrflaym
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Haha! I guess we all have comp problems!!! XD

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!