Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Chronicles

The Chronicles

a part of “The Chronicles”, a fictional universe by MoonlightSonata.

[Was once a beautiful roleplay, is now a place for me to publish my thoughts. Can also be used as a public storage for those who want one, but don't want to create one.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightSonata on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:27 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Chronicles"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonlightSonata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:45 am

I posted up a character ^__^ This looks promising :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 am

I wonder. I'm feeling just throwing up a ghost cowboy for the hell of it, and then just writing him as the goddamn Saint of Killers.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightSonata on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:29 am

Duskhorse: Thanks, for your character! The IC should be up if we can get a few more characters.

Cypher: You can do that if you wish! I shall add an 'Others' category to the form.

MoonlightSonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:13 pm

YAY! Thanks Moon ^__^

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:08 pm

I have submitted a character, I hope its okay.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightSonata on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:38 am

Belynta: Your character is fine.

We still need at least three more characters, one human, one vampire, and one Other preferrably. After we get them, we can start the IC :)

MoonlightSonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:19 am

Well, technically my character is an 'Other', 'cos he's not exactly an Angel anymore, rather a 'Fallen Angel'...That's just my classification though...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:30 pm

I posted a character.

allimagination
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightSonata on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:36 pm

allimagination: your character hasn't shown up in my inbox or on the list of characters.

Nevermind, it showed up.

MoonlightSonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:34 am

Sorry if this is a double post, my computer playing up.
What exactly is The Chronicles and what sort of time is it set in?
Also, is my character okay?

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightSonata on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:58 am

The Chronicles is a bar/hotel that is for supernatural creatures to feel a sense of normalcy or to fit 'in' the human world. The creatures are allowed to be themself without the fear of being feared/rejected/killed/and so forth. As for the time, it is current year 2011/2012...somewhat. And yes, your character is okay! Thanks for submitting one.

MoonlightSonata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:48 am

When the posting going to start?

allimagination
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:31 am

Do you need more characters to start? I can create another one if needed.
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:41 am

By the way, which country is The Chronicles in?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:05 am

Can posting pleease start...

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!