Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Shards

The Shards

a part of “The Shards”, a fictional universe by Sorence.

The Warriors of the past, reborn on Earth to retrieve the shards throughout time. You could return the shards, or keep them for you own power.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Shards”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Shards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:20 pm

FinalHazard3, I love what you are doing with your orb. My goal with them was just to have them be in your pockets or stay at the "Temple," but your idea is so much better.

Oh, and Wake, I've decided to use your idea, but it will come into play after 2-3 missions.

Now I want a vote. I have two places in mind, each being very different. One takes place in the Mayan Empire and the other takes place in "Renissance" Europe. Seeing how you all have weapons now, I want to see where you all want to go. Oh, and find some allies among your ranks. You may never know what happens if you are alone. The enemy will come in very soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:18 pm

I honestly don't have a favorite. Either has animals lurking around for Lucy to play with.

Also, if anyone is looking to join a new RP, this one is in desperate need of males. If you are interested I will love you forever. Marked
Last edited by RainWish on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CountessMomo on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:14 am

The mayan one could work for Morrigan if the ancient game of Tlatchtli comes into play. Her athletic prowess could be a great asset!

CountessMomo
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:52 am

{double post}
Last edited by Wake on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:54 am

That, and I still have a left over idea from the last roleplay on how Looney would mess with Mayan society. It would probably be the first of many antics that will played out for comedic and either helpful or hindering effects over the course of our adventure.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:43 am

Ok then! Mayan it is. I'll prepare it later today and post either today or tomorrow depending on school

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:34 pm

I won't be able to make a post till a little later tonight, I'm busy working on making a private roleplay at the moment.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:35 pm

OK Wake. It is just you and RainWish I'm waiting on to retrieve their weapons. Everyone else seems situated

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Ummm, sorry Sorence I was waiting for Jude to respond to Lucy. I'm still here, I promise! I was going to give them a bit longer, but if the mighty GM thinks I should continue without, then I will. I do not want this to be held up due to idle chatter.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:46 pm

I noticed how when I said that I was making a private rp on both of the pre-exisitng roleplays i was in, someone I was partnered from both rp's with came looking to check out the new one I was in.

Hooray for internet stalkers!

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Ok Rain, if he takes too long, just say, "give me a moment," or something along those lines so you can be prepared.

And that is just too funny Wake

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Oh, and Wake, I love the ending to your rule 4 on your RP. That would just make my day if someone did this to an enemy at one point or another.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Well the rp was originally started on a diferent site, were just relocating it too here. The rules weren't mine, they were just copied and pasted from what our original head wrote.

But yeah,... looney probably would run at someone wave a sword around and screaming if given the chance.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Looney will probably do the same thing he did last time, hang out in the portal room up in the rafters waiting for everyone else to show up.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:06 am

Confessions of a stalker:

>_>

<_<

He found me.

XD

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:32 am

Tonight I shall post then

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:26 pm

RainWish wrote:Confessions of a stalker:

>_>

<_<

He found me.

XD

Correction, I found all four of you.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Four? Hahaha. We just love you so much Wake that we don't want to share.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Should be able to have a post, character, and location up in 2 hours, give or take.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:04 pm

@CountessMomo- I hope I did not misinterpret your post, but only Lucy can understand the rat due to her powers of summoning. For anyone else it would sound like a normal rat. Same goes for any other animal that Lucy will eventually speak with.

EDIT- Wait, your Shape Shifting, so you probably would be able to understand. Although I interpreted it as you being able speak only to the animals that you can shift into, a rat not being one of them. Or did by "all forms of animals" you meant all types, not just the forms she can shit into, Sorence? (I'm sorry, I know I go into details a bit too much.)

RainWish
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!