Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: The next generation

Katekyō Hitman Reborn!: The next generation

a part of “Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: The next generation”, a fictional universe by Akionakamura.

A new threat rears its ugly head on the day that the remaining 10th generation Vongola guardians pass their rings down to the 11th generation. What do these new enemies want? (WE HAVE 1 ROLES LEFT 1 RIZZO)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: The next generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Katekyō Hitman Reborn!: The next generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:19 pm

@Finalhazard3
Yea you do i could help with the drawing xD

@Luna Star
Yay all ideas are welcomed :D tys

Posting~~~ :3
With the Regret of Ambition in my left hand and the Regret of War in my right I beseech thee, Goddess... Lead me to a Glorious Victory!! And see before you the True Incandescent Lion!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:24 pm

@Luna- I guess so. And thanks for the heads up.

@Setsugie- Awesome idea. Can't wait to see what it looks like.

Damn. Forgot to do Kyomine's part. Posting that too. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:30 pm

because the two Vongola are in a fight, who do I fight with XP, I could just lean against a wall like a BOSS, or I can fight Kasumi..tch not many options XD

Edit: NVM Ill attack your other charrie >XD, Ill post in a bit

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Mine attacked your's. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Just so were clear, the 1st matchup is Sukeru vs. Himi, Ace vs. Sonic, and Kagome vs. Kyomine. Correct?

Edit: Wow. Both of my characters are going up against bosses. How'd that happen? xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Setsugie on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Bad luck maybe ? lol well I hope for the best for us :D
posted~~

Setsugie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Wait Kasumi she'll help out, but Is there any possible way for her to have the 6 recarnation

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:35 pm

My bad Luna. I wanted Sukeru to do a cool, "She is my prey." thing. xD

Edit: Want me to change my post?

EditX2: I'll just make it to where Sukeru planned on using the stone as a shield.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Ah sorry, I swear I read Ace attack sonic with a death bullet..oh well must have edit out. -shrugs- X] well sinces that over, lets just continue, Kasumi helps Sonic and blah blah blah.

but I have to go now, so I hope I wont miss out on much X[

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:59 pm

I editted my post. xD
Lawlz. At least everyone has posted once.

Edit: I'm calling it a day too. Btw Ace was mentioned in my last post. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Himi: MRAW> I AM ALL POWERFUL>

Well, Luna and Gintoki, G'Night~

I just posted too >.<
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:08 pm

We are back online :D

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:47 pm

ll post tomorrow!

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bani on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:54 pm

-has such a weird timezone she misses out on all the action- Erm, Noriko is there too, right?
All our tears and scars are beautiful - because they make us what we are today.

Monsters exist. They live inside ordinary people. And sometimes, they win.

Bani
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:36 am

I would'nt think so..her last post was responding to a post from a long time ago.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Ace and Sonic are posting way more than anyone else. Could you guys cool it a little so the others can get in on the fight? I understand Ace having to post a lot having 3 opponents at once, but still. xD

Edit: Luna, should I go ahead and do Sukeru's post now and send another post when your character does hers, or do want me to wait until Kagome posts?

EditX2: Goin to get groceries brb later.

EditX3: Bk. You should go ahead and join the fight when you get back on Bani. If you want.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Ok yh. We're not responding to that big explosion thing until everyone is content with their fight scenes. We'll pretend all the fighting that comes after that post happened before that. Ace and Sonic posted too much, so they'll have to wait for the others to finish their fights.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:07 pm

Um its fine either way, im posting right now, though, but im still deciding on something -shrugs-

Im going to let Kasumi fight Bani if you like, since it seems she has no one to fight currently

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:21 pm

posted

Luna Star
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:38 pm

The only thing you missed was that he turned the blunt side towards you again. I guess I didn't make that too clear in my previous post so its my bad. I just made it to where he sort of grazed you with the tip of the blade.

Edit: Sukeru is quite creepy when his killer side comes out, right? xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!