Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Crazy Bored

Crazy Bored

a part of “Crazy Bored”, a fictional universe by Agent.

Bored waiting for the next post on your most recent roleplay? Crazy imagination? Welcome to The Island.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crazy Bored”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Crazy Bored

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ichigomew on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:32 am

Okay then let me see what I can do with that, you want me to use proper grammar? Fine, I can do that. Now to address the fact of you being more mature than me, maybe that's because you're twenty and I'm younger than you. I think that grants me the right to be less mature than you.

You're right; I had no problem with you controlling my characters. The reason I yelled is because it has been getting on my nerves for a while and I just snapped. I do apologise, not for what I said but for the way that I said it. If you find my characters so boring and unappealing nobody said you had to associate with them. Also, how do you know whether or not this roleplay would have failed without your impute? More to the point if you find this roleplay so unsophisticated no one said you had to be a part of it.

I don't care if you have been a part of this website longer than I have, that doesn't mean I deserve any less respect and it doesn't give you the right to insult myself or my characters.

Once again I apologise for yelling, it was the wrong thing to do and I should have stated the problems I have with you in a more mature manner, but I still meant every word of what I said.

You have a nice day as well zody,
Ichigowmew

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ichigomew
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:02 am

Okay then let me see what I can do with that, you want me to use proper grammar? Fine, I can do that. Now to address the fact of you being more mature than me, maybe that's because you're twenty and I'm younger than you. I think that grants me the right to be less mature than you.

You're right; I had no problem with you controlling my characters. The reason I yelled is because it has been getting on my nerves for a while and I just snapped. I do apologise, not for what I said but for the way that I said it. If you find my characters so boring and unappealing nobody said you had to associate with them. Also, how do you know whether or not this roleplay would have failed without your impute? More to the point if you find this roleplay so unsophisticated no one said you had to be a part of it.

I don't care if you have been a part of this website longer than I have, that doesn't mean I deserve any less respect and it doesn't give you the right to insult myself or my characters.

Once again I apologise for yelling, it was the wrong thing to do and I should have stated the problems I have with you in a more mature manner, but I still meant every word of what I said.

You have a nice day as well zody,
Ichigowmew

to make this easier for me to write, and for people to read, I'll make a list.

1. Well would you look at that, it worked! Congratulations! I actually didn't think that my plan would work, but thanks for proving me wrong!

2. Just because it says I'm 20 doesn't mean I am, people lie about their age all the time. I could only be 15 years old.

3.Also, I believe that I said that I'm in this Roleplay just to relax and not have to think much, which is why I like it so much.
4. Yes, your Characters are uninteresting to me, but others might like them. Maybe they need a bit more detail, but then again that's my opinion.

5. There was going to be something else here, but I forgot. Chat does that to you. -_-

Also, not to be a nitpicker or anything, but you spelled input wrong.

Grinning so much right now.

- zody
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:05 am

I'd like to interject and ask if you two are quite finished? I would like to see this roleplay continue. I don't believe Agent made this roleplay with you two in mind for bickering like children over grammer and the likes. Can you two play nice now so we can all continue this wonderful storyline? If necessary I can attempt to bat my eyelashes and say pretty please, although it may get me nowhere. I'd appreciate efforts on both parts to settle this with haste and move on. Thank you

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ichigomew on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:53 am

I apologise Shavnia I just have one more point to make and then I'm done.

I really don't care if you find my characters uninteresting I like the way they are, so I'm going to go back to doing what I did before I met any of your characters and hang out with Allimagination and Drag because they're knew to this website too and it has become blatantly obvious that one cannot hope to compete with a seasoned member such as yourself.

Okay now I'm done.

ichigomew
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:17 am

I apologise Shavnia I just have one more point to make and then I'm done.

I really don't care if you find my characters uninteresting I like the way they are, so I'm going to go back to doing what I did before I met any of your characters and hang out with Allimagination and Drag because they're knew to this website too and it has become blatantly obvious that one cannot hope to compete with a seasoned member such as yourself.

Okay now I'm done.

So I read this, and I was sightly disheartened, but then I saw this.

... and it has become blatantly obvious that one cannot hope to compete with a seasoned member such as yourself...

So, what? No, seriously. Just a little bit ago you were raging at me, then you kinda-apologised, but, erm... 'seasoned member such as yourself'.

I have absolutely no idea as to how to respond to that remark. No idea at all.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:23 am

Thank you Ichigomew
@Zody-I hope we can leave it at your being speechless.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:29 am

Not exactly speechless, just not braining properly due to a tough day, etc.

I guess I should apologise as well, I shouldn't have let my personal troubles affect my RPG time. I sincerely apologise to you, Ichigomew, and I... you don't have to forgive me if you don't want. I don't intend on taking this any further, but I believe that I should post this, at least.

- zody

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ichigomew on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:31 am

Thankyou for your apology zody.

ichigomew
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:15 am

"...and peace once more filled the lands..."

I'm glad it's all been sorted. ^_^

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:19 am

^ This is why we love you, Agent.

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Hey :P don't I get a little credit here hehe you goofs hugs to you all for being adults and settling this.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:55 am

Hey guys :)

Just letting you now that from Friday I won't be able to post for a while, about a week or so. So have a Happy Easter (or not if you don't celebrate/recognise Easter, in that case just have a good week and holidays if your getting them).

- Love Agent

P.S. Good job SV on your peacekeeping

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:06 am

Hello all! I'm not going to be able to post over the Easter weekend but I just wanted to say...
THIS ROLEPLAY SHALL NOT DIE!!!!!
Ok, have fun all!

allimagination
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheat on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:58 pm

I'm gonna be unavaliable over the Eater weekend aswell.

Cheat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Alright lovies enjoy Easter Holiday I'll see you all when you get back. Your welcome Agent, will miss you all while your away.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Re: Crazy Bored

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Hello out there.....*echo echo echo*

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:00 pm

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Did ya miss me?
Ok, so status...

Cheat's lovely ninja and angel pair plus the hyped-up brain-child of allimagination are in a cabin in the woods. ...That's sound like the start of a rather odd horror movie. Cool!

Mirrin's gal has just left Zody's collection of leading ladies and is now being stalked(?) by Mr Eric while she's with one of Drag's boys (Quill), they're also in the woods. Alone.

(guess which uber-chicken had a massacre-istic horror movie dream last night. lol.)

Anastasia (AI's char.) is with Olaf (Drag's char.). i think they may in the woods too, or maybe the castle...

Damian (also AI's) and Alecia (mine all mine) are being civil at the castle but may be moving sometime soon.

Shai has just gone into the woods... alone... after the departure of Corben (lol. mine too) who is mia, as are most of the islanders except some members of The Guard which may still be found in the clearing.

L. and Lance are... dead?

The Phase (mine) are somewhere.

Goose is alone on the beach, probably having gone back to sleep and having scary dreams about psychotic sadistic murderous rabbits. Seriously not funny.

There is also possible something creepy in the woods... Shai's sensed something... Simon's dead... I don't know.

Is that everyone and everything? Wonderful! I will post soon.

Agent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed May 09, 2012 1:34 am

What happened to this post you spoke of GM? It's been nearly, what...three weeks and no post. This roleplay has a chance to be resurrected but only IF our lovely GM posts.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed May 16, 2012 10:53 pm

If anyone is interested i have a roleplay i just started it's called stardust check it out i have plenty of spots open

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GotDraggedIntoThis on Tue May 29, 2012 8:52 am

Im feeling that reboot? Agent?

GotDraggedIntoThis
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!