Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fatal Attractions

Fatal Attractions

a part of “Fatal Attractions”, a fictional universe by Inno.

Two crafty sisters, living lives normally seen only in Bond flicks, finally meet their equals in a pair of gifted detectives. But what happens when love intervenes? [Male roles taken!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fatal Attractions”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fatal Attractions

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Cool.

Just waiting on Jamie; which is fine.
So some time tomorrow afternoon should be... 'the next day' I'm thinking.

Not too long. Night you two.
"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~A.A. Milne

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:07 pm

yeah, i'm not really up for the dream stuff on my end, i kinda wanna just write lol >_<. Would be awesome to read a dream post via Deans perspective, but yeah, i'll just wait until tomorrow, or thursday, or whenever the next day pops up. [which i'm thinking would be friday? or w/e, just a weekday, since it was said mason would have class tomorrow. =P]
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:42 pm

Alllllllll right. Well everyone's asleep.
Or will be soon.
Hah'.

Inno
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:20 pm

From what I've read, I'm assuming it's... what- 6:30ish in the morning by now? Which is fine.
I plan on letting Jacqi' sleep until almost 9 in the morning anyway so.

I'll just need to know what time it is every once in a while (Knat' and Dean) so I can write then post something. Much thanks in advance <3!
And since something about school was mentioned, I'm thinking we'll make this new day a friday.

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:30 am

Okay girlie!

Sorry again for not posting for a whole day+, but sometimes ya get sick, eh?
And i want to let you guys know in advance, we're going upstate for a cook-out on the 10th, and we won't be back until the 12th........our friend up there has a laptop, but they also only gave wireless net, which is really iffy where they are. The last time we were up there, in January, the net worked for like half a day, then was out for the rest of the two days we were there! >_< SO, i don't want to say i'll be able to get on for sure when i have no idea, but if i can, i will!! ^_^

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:18 pm

That's fine.

I totally understand the random sickness; hopefully you're better!!

:]

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Awes, don't tell me this has died already!!! *tears up!* =(

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jamie95 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Yeah, is this still going???

Jamie95
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:38 am

Yes, yes, a billion times yes!

Hah'.

I've not had ANY internect connection on my campus, being in the middle of Bumfucknowhere and all. But this is STILL very much going on.
I just read what Dame posted, and I'm assuming she (along with myself) are waiting on the guys to post something.
I'll be sending a message to everyone, just to be sure we're all alive and well.

<3

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:20 pm

*will post tonight!!!*

Sorry, i was out of town then when i got back i was slammed with school. But i promise to have a post up before i go to bed tonight!! I really would hate to see this RP die!
I'll message everyone when i post too, just in case you don't see this on the OOC! =P

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jamie95 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:11 am

I'm about to write a reply (not that I've got very much to go on, that's why I haven't posted yet) and I was thinking about what Bromander's Character said the day before in the bar about Mason having 'school in the morning'.
Was that just a throw away jokey comment or was he serious that Mason's going to college? Because he's like 29 and I'm pretty sure no one stays in education til 29...

Jamie95
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Jamie, I wouldn't take that too seriously, hah'. But maybe Mason can be checking out areas the girls usually hang out at: school, bar, parks, cafes, etc.
I don't know, honestly, I'm just trying to get Mason in there again somehow.

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Lol it was just a joke brah
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jamie95 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:20 am

Yeah that's what I thought just you guys were talking about it on the OOC earlier.

Jamie95
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:37 am

I feel like to get FA back on its feet; we all need to be interacting with one another.

So with that said, I’ll be sending messages to you all letting y’all know that I will be creating a post that will have everyone in it so that way we’re not all at a loss for what to say/do.

I apologize for taking over your characters, but I think it’ll be for the best, that way we can start posting again.

Thanks for understanding y'all <3

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:29 am

Jamie95 wrote:I'm about to write a reply (not that I've got very much to go on, that's why I haven't posted yet) and I was thinking about what Bromander's Character said the day before in the bar about Mason having 'school in the morning'.
Was that just a throw away jokey comment or was he serious that Mason's going to college? Because he's like 29 and I'm pretty sure no one stays in education til 29...

Um, a LOT of people are in school at 29, or PAST 29! I'm in Pre-Med, and if i don't get accepted to the performing arts college i'm auditioning for on the 2nd, then i'll be sticking with the medical field.......meaning i'll be in college until i'm 28, and won't finish residency/specialized training until i'm in my 30's. So yeah........

Besides, people can also;
A) Go back to college after having a kid or just taking time off.
or
B) Just decide to go to college late in life!

Both are VERY common. If neither Mason or Dean are college students, what about your cover????
Anyways, i got your message Inno, and what you said, is what i kind of expected to happen anyways......I figured Dean would see Knatilee leaving and catch up with her......but no one responded, again, after i posted. =(
I think you're awsm Inno, but to be honest i don't like the idea of one giant god-modding post. I think everyone needs to manage their own characters, and have some responsibility in that regard you know? Or what's the point....eh.

I'll send this to you in private message Inno, but i also wanted to post it there. <3

And to answer your other question, no, i'd HATE for this RP to die.......i love it! >_<

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inno on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Dame has a point; I'm studying psychology andI'll be officially done at 30 when I get into medical school. And I'm only 18.

Anyway, I thought things over and decided not to god-mod since that's not the point.
But I'll be disappointed if this dies, just saying.

<3

Inno
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Yeah, me too......i loved this RP <3 =[

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!