Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

a part of “The Nothern Delegates: Chaos”, a fictional universe by AsuraDeWinters.

It has been a year since Midnight fell in a battle to Arucan. The delegates entered a time of chaos. But something is in the air, chaos has ensued in the headquarters and an unlikely visitor will arrive. Advanced roleplayers only.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nothern Delegates: Chaos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Nothern Delegates: Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:25 am

And off I go. Be back on Sunday!
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:58 pm

You know what I just thought of? Both Helena and Garrett are vampire-werewolf crossovers. If we do a future roleplay (which I totally think we should) I could see those two sharing a connection over that. Even if they're hybrids of different means, you know?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:59 pm

What a good idea! That is something I haven't thought about but now that you said it, it makes a lot of sense.

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:00 pm

I literally dd like did a spit take when Garrett said "When she's done with Will." Oh my God . . . smh . . . Garrett lol
-Stella

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lotsalove052 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:31 pm

I just read it and burst out laughing in a meeting. My agents were not amused but I thought it was hilarious!

Lotsalove052
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:30 am

And I'm back!

Currently feeling shattered and in need of sleep and shower, but am available to post again.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alexander_Right on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:19 pm

Welcome back Vit!!

Alexander_Right
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:14 pm

Thanks!

It was fun, but I'm glad to be back somewhere with heating, electricity, and food that doesn't have any sand in it.

Garrett and Helena may indeed have a connection due to having that in common, assuming my prediction doesn't come true and she's not fighting Koda. =P Having said that, the general idea of what I have in mind for Hel is different from Kora, so she may not be quite as eager to start fights.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Alright so, this plot arch is going to be wrapping up soon and after that I think we are going to move on. I am creating a roleplay 18 years in the future. Don't know about a an enemy just yet but maybe we will run it and feel it out and discuss that at a later time. I just want to roleplay out how the kids are going to turn out!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaintAndSinner on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:59 pm

So excited!!

SaintAndSinner
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:26 pm

roleplay/the-northern-delegates-the-next-generation/

Wanted to post this so anyone that is interested can upload characters. :)

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:39 pm

roleplay/the-northern-delegates-the-next-generation/characters/helena-neverwinter

Finished Helena just now on there. It took me quite a while but I'm pretty pleased.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Constellations on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:13 pm

I love her!! I just finished Jace; he's rather insane too! Though in quite a different way . . .

roleplay/the-northern-delegates-the-next-generation/characters/jonathan-christopher-bravo

Constellations
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:06 am

I love the characters!!! All of you are amazing and your characters are stunning. The boys are especially hunky! Me-ow!

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:53 am

Thanks. :D I'm quite happy with what I managed to throw together.

I do have a couple of things I'm unsure of though.

Firstly what Helena's skill score would be. I'm picturing that she'd probably been passed round several trainers during the years she spent, which should in theory give her a high score, but I think she was passed around mostly because she's really infuriating to train as she appears to be completely ignoring the trainer half the time.

Secondly I'm wondering if Kora and Grant had any more children. I know Grant thought having a boy and a girl would be ideal, and they might have wanted one kid that didn't involve kidnapping or potential death.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:24 am

The skill level thing is just a guideline, you can place her where you think she fits.

And as for Grant and Kora, I do think they would have had another child. We are half and half with the boys and girls but somehow I think they would have a boy next.

Also, about Kora. Did they find a cure for her or is she dead or dying? Just curious, because that is going to effect how I do grant.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:44 am

I was thinking that Kora is still around, and probably undergoing treatment for the genetic defect at the time of the RP, with the help of Reith's research. She might have had some big health scare in the past, but is probably starting to get over it. I was considering that she's currently barred from transforming or using her powers until the treatment is over, as it could trigger a relapse, so she might be a bit antsy during the time of the RP.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Vit, what do you think about the boy being named Hunter? And do you want to roleplay him or would you like someone else to?

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Hunter is a good name, and probably something Kora would approve of.

I'd be happy for someone else to play him if anyone wants to, just because it'd be interesting to see how the Neverwinter kids get along, considering how Kora and her siblings all fought like rats in a barrel. I wonder whether things have improved this generation.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsuraDeWinters on Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:41 pm

lol I think they will get along because Grant wouldn't let them really fight, and Grant has enough love to go around. You know he would love his kids to death equally. Grant might be the most sad that his kids are grown up, since he is by far the most emotional guy.

AsuraDeWinters
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!