Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Lost & Found

Lost & Found

a part of “Lost & Found”, a fictional universe by desire99600.

Your world is falling apart around you and it seems there's only one solution. It's simple. Get lost- Get answers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lost & Found”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Lost & Found

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:50 am

Hahaha it was you, but now I must return to sleep. My bed misses me ;D nighhhht!(:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:55 am

Woo! Okie Dokie! :D
Goodnight, Ms.GM! xDD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Postedddddd(: And just so you guys know, this weekends going to be a bit busy for me, might not have a lot of time to get on, but I'll do my best.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Gah, sorry about the lame post -_-, but I'm really tired, and I should at least post something up.

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Sorry guys, I have a terrible case of writers block at the moment -__- Hopefully I'll have something up tomorrow after school :D

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:10 pm

I just come by and tell you guys that I haven't forgotten about this rp...I will post tonight but I'm a little busy right now so...Ja ne

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:06 pm

I will post later tonight you guys. I can't right now, cuz I have someone over, but she'll be leaving tonight... I think. So if she does, I'll post tonight, but if not, I PROMISE to have one up tomorrow. Btw, my next post will continue on the roleplay, and end the party scene. Just a heads up.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Posting now guys, bleh... been busy. -.- Sorry!

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Just so everyone knows I am going on vacation and as a result of that I will be doing very little if any posting until around March 5th.
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:35 am

Right guys, i'm brand new to this site and am technologically retarded, any tips and such for a noobie?

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Haha, that's fine Nekohina, just read the posts so far so you are caught up on what's going on and hop in(:
I can give you some coding tips if you'd like.

Edit:
Posting is a bit slow guys :/ would you guys like me to post from Evelyn waking up to start out the new setting? I can do that if it'll make it easier for you guys to post. (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:55 pm

That would be great Desire, the coding i mean. Gotta say role-play on line is harder than i thought, when playing D&D, WoD, LARPing etc. i see what i'm working with and make a "skin" to work under but online makes it feel all on me, pretty exciting really

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:47 pm

alright, I'll PM you the codes I know(:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Hey! Sorry I haven't had a chance to post in awhile! :/ I've been busy with school and all, then me and AugustaBlaze started a Rp ourselves! :D But anyway, I'm a little busy today as well, and might not be able to get a post up until tomorrow. I hope that is okay! :S

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:20 pm

That's fine, things happen (; thanks for letting me know

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:02 am

I am really really really sorry for not being on the past couple days. I got behind on homework and really busy with school. I don't have internet at home, so I use it at school to post, but I didn't have time this week. I will post asap. Again, super sorry.

writergirl24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:22 pm

writergirl24 wrote:I am really really really sorry for not being on the past couple days. I got behind on homework and really busy with school. I don't have internet at home, so I use it at school to post, but I didn't have time this week. I will post asap. Again, super sorry.

That's alright, things happen, thanks for letting me know.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Hey everyone. I just wanted to ask if you could all leave Cobalt under my control. He has a specific personality and when all of us are trying to control him it doesn't stay consistent. Thanks. (: I don't mean to be rude....I just want him to be consistent and I need to be the one controlling him because he is Mae's way of getting around if she isn't using her grace.

writergirl24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Just so you guys know, I haven't left(; I'm just waiting for all the characters to wake up so I can move on with the plot. If all the characters aren't awake by tonight, we'll just assume they are and I'll post either late tonight, or tomorrow.

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:56 am

guys...sorry for not posting lately...some real life problems come up and they block my 'Online life'...I'll post tomorrow but for now...

JA NE

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!