Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Zoology: Yellowstone National Park

Zoology: Yellowstone National Park

a part of “Zoology: Yellowstone National Park”, a fictional universe by Miyokoshi.

Yellowstone National Park has become a refuge for the new born 'hybrids.' Hybrids are animals that have been changed into humans to know what it is like to have human emotions and interactions. Now is the time to bare your fangs.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Zoology: Yellowstone National Park”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Zoology: Yellowstone National Park

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyokoshi on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:35 am

I just want to thank you guys for taking interest in this group. ;w; I know the profile is a hassle, but it makes a difference. <3333

Giving all of you all my love.
No. Just no. No.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyokoshi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:53 am

Aww, no problem. xD I'm really happy to find a quality roleplay around, honestly. >_>
The profile was no trouble for me, and I do myself enjoy visual unity about such things, but I think the image specifications(sizing and the 1px border) are kind of limiting for most players. Not everyone has the capability to do that, like in Photoshop or whatnot.
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyokoshi on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:16 am

Maybe I should reference Photobucket or something... That's how I do everything for my pictures.

Miyokoshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Hey, I was wondering if my reindeer could be newly changed. >.>' just trying to pull the writer's block out of the way.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyokoshi on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Sure sweetheart. :)

Miyokoshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:12 pm

ok, I've sent her in. ^___^

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyokoshi on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Accepted. Feel free to post.

Miyokoshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Lonely being the only pray animal... oAo

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:52 pm

roar?
A bloody and cursed love.

Saikua
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:10 am

I just posted my charr. I hope it's okay that I posted so late. ><
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyokoshi on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:14 pm

So sorry, omg. XDDD I've been busy. I'll reply today.

Miyokoshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:37 pm

Hey I was just curious if this RP was still open to a newcomer such as myself. It is quite intriguing, really. Props to you for the idea.
If not, that's totally fine.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Not that I'm the GM, but considering we just accepted someone and we could also use some more prey hybrids and/or humans, I think it's safe to say you can go ahead and submit a character. n_n

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Well I appreciate the thought ^^
I was thinking of submitting a Prey - noticing there is only one - but can't decide between a bat or bird.

EDIT
I submitted a fruit bat as a prey, but I'm kinda inadequate when it comes to the pictures... D: I mean, I got it all photoshopped and such, but I have no means of getting it onto the internet (Don't have any place where I can.)

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:34 am

I LOVE BATS <3 <3 <3
I'd suggest joining Photobucket. Super simple and useful.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyokoshi on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:41 am

Okay, Miyo is back in action for the weekend. Next week will be slow because I will be busy from 7am-7pm or 7am-10pm everyday.

In the time that I'm not here, I'm placing Animality Opera as a temporary GM when I cannot assist people.

Sorry to spring this up on you, Animality, but you're the most active and best of understanding. <3

I'm sorry the RP is moving so slow, but I do plan on being more active as soon as the play I'm in is over.

Please forgive my absence. ;w; <3333

Miyokoshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Oh wow. xD That's fine though. Thanks. <3

I may be gone most of this weekend, but Sunday night and the rest of the week I'll totally be around.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Awesome, I'm up and ready.
By the way, I saw that there were theme songs.
Though I personally don't listen to her, THIS sums up my dude perfectly :D

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyokoshi on Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Front Page is up-to-date.

All Theme songs are updated, along with profiles, and I even posted.

Look at me being a good mod for once. /WEEP

Miyokoshi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saikua on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:35 pm

yay! and Animality Opera posted as well and so have I.

Saikua
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!