Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Everest Academy

Rules

a part of “Everest Academy”, a fictional universe by AlyxtheStubborn.

A school where students have enhanced skills to the point that they are powerful enough to be dangerous. (ACCEPTING STAFF AND GIRLS!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Everest Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Rules

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlyxtheStubborn on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Headmistress' Rules
1. In most classroom case scenarios, it will be the teacher handling the problems. I am a busy person.
2. No drugs, limited violence and bloodshed (it depends upon your gifts), no alcohol, and no cigarettes. Though I think alcohol and cigarettes fall under the category of drugs- some people don't realize that.
3. Please don't leave Academy grounds unless instructed to.
4. No snooping.
5. There are restricted areas. They are restricted for a reason. Some students grow killer plants...
6. Also in classroom case scenarios- the teacher's word should be sufficient in most cases.
7. I despise bullies. You better not be one.
8. Be careful talking about your gifts. Some people aren't good.
9. If I tell you to do something... DO IT!!!
10. Free time is awarded. We do not work you to death. If you have no legitimate reason, don't skip classes!
11. I do not appreciate destruction of property not belonging to you.
12. Do not exercise your gifts unwisely. I will be most displeased.
13. I may add rules as I see fit. You will have to deal with them!

Thank you.
Headmistress

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlyxtheStubborn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Rules

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetsuya Shimazu on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Mr.Tyler Cain's classroom rules

1. Be polite. (Knock on the door if it's closed, raise your hand if you have a question, no speaking while I'm speaking, etc.)

2. I expect all assignmets to be completed on time. If you are sick on the day an assignment is given, tell me and I will give you an extention.

3. If you have three tardies for my class, you will study with me after all clases.

4. If we finish our lesson early, it will become a study hall.

5. Please ask me if you have any questions.

- Tyler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tetsuya Shimazu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Rules

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JosephEgner on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:39 am

Rules for Devon LeHeart (art)

1, though most media and mediums are free to use, and can be used at anytime. the smithey (forge) is off limits to most students and only while im a around.

2. original work only

3. no harsh critiques of another students work.

4. everyone is required to be working on something, whether its individual or group... i dont really care

5. dont mess with my music

other then that im pretty lax

JosephEgner
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!