Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ronin Bancho: An Exchange of Violence

Ronin Bancho: An Exchange of Violence

a part of “Ronin Bancho: An Exchange of Violence”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Okinawa shall see the return of swordsmen, martial arts, and adventure, when delinquents spark some chaos!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Ronin Bancho: An Exchange of Violence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Ronin Bancho: An Exchange of Violence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ronin Bancho: An Exchange of Violence"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

"Join The Corps!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Ronin Bancho: An Exchange of Violence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Good to see you back, Jay! =D

Also: TVTROPES LINKS! It seems the student has become the master. I have trained you well in the art of troping, young padawan. XD

As for making a character, I'll most likely see if I can make my own. And after looking at the rules it seems I shall have to wait. Fair enough, matey. ^^

And now to listen to some more Heidevolk...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:33 pm

So. Many. Tropes. *shudder*

Also, hi Jay. You don't remember me, do you?

*ahem* Anyway, I'd like to apply for The Soldier In Training. Because I feel like I should make a character that smashes things wherever he goes, or at least appears like he does.

@GT:
Thanks, because you mentioned Heidevolk, my mediaplayer magically switched to it. Seems I gotta listen to Dutch Folk-Metal for the time being.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:51 pm

@Gamer: Ah! My old friend, and ace RPer, The Gamer Templar! The source of his power being the music he speaks of. All of which, are always good choices.

@Archlkan: Oh Hai…person! :D Arc! :D and sure. Just sheet me. XD you got the role!

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:42 am

The music's just one thing from which I derive my awesomeness from. Don't tell me you've forgotten who told you about tvtropes in the first place! XD

Oh, and since I reckon I've got a humdinger of an idea for a supporting character, I'll just forward the sheet to you when I've done, even if I may be breaking the rules a little. Well, you could always keep the approval pending until the other characters have been submitted.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:16 pm

Curse the one (That's myself.) who decided to let me install mods for Oblivion. Took me all damn day, hadn't even made time to work on the character. Tomorrow I'll have him up, promise. So, very, much a promise. (._.)

At least I managed to install the mods correctly... So I suppose time wasn't totally wasted-ish. In terms of general time wasting, that is mumble... mumble...

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Eez Kewl gaiz.

as long as we get this Kongou Banchou/Sakigake!! Otokojuku Ripoff off the ground

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Arch told me over Skype that he's starting on that character now. As for me, I have a few ideas, including a theme song, but I don't have to lift a finger at the moment, don't I? =D

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Not you, no. DX

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Minecraft. that is all.

Ah! He's up (Aside from his History.), sorry it took so long. Procrastination was inevitable when I felt like dicking around on a Minecraft server. xD

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:25 pm

If you need any witnesses of Arch being on said Minecraft server, then look no further! XD

I'll probably get started on my character tomorrow. Need any help advertising for the RP, Jay?

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:08 am

That'd be a big help.

Ah! so you're both guilty?! XD

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Just dropping in to say "Hi, I'm interested," and "I'm working on a character."

I'm admittedly kind of shy, so, might take me a bit to really warm up. Name's Syl, Mountain Queen, Jess even by my friends, but feel free to call me [almost] whatever you like, since I'm quite accustomed to people mixing my name up IRL. If you want to make something up, by all means!

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:59 pm

@Syl:
Woosh! Hi there! Glad you're interested, which I am probably saying on Jay's behalf as well. I'll just stick to the Syl while calling names, call me unoriginal or uncreative... The name's Archlkan, btw. Or Arch, for easy reference, long names are such a bore to remember. Hell, you could even call me Byte. It'll help getting that name 'round, as I'm trying to change my internet alias to said name. Anywho, I'm rambling... Once again welcome, and I'll look forward to your character, as well as your roleplaying.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:19 am

See? Told you I'd manage to get someone in. ^^

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:20 pm

@GT:

Never said, you wouldn't be able to. Plus, you're having more luck than me.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 pm

I Owe you guys.

Fo'Serez.

And Oh hai Syl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5utc5TOPNbo

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Lol'd at the vid.

I'll continue working on my character tomorrow morning. For realzies. Probably. XD

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:40 am

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Character has been submitted! And now for four words that might sum up the state of Okinawa:

There will be ham.

Thank you and goodnight.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!