Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR

[System File Log]C.H.I.P.S: The Digital War

a part of “C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR”, a fictional universe by ZeroDaggerz.

When does a gaming system become reality? When you physically enter it? When you cannot escape the world? Or when war is declared upon the system itself?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “C.H.I.P.S: THE DIGITAL WAR”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:00 pm

C.H.I.P.S: The Digital War

[OOC Log]C.H.I.P.S: The Digital War

[Update Log]C.H.I.P.S: The Digital War

[Upgrade Log]C.H.I.P.S: The Digital War

These are all the files people within the system may come in counter with some lethal, some annoying, and others dangerous. You may add files but I must approve before I/you place it on here. The file types are placed into five categories:

Tracking Files: Files with the objective to track down corrupted files and inform other files to the location, if possible these files will destroy the files on their own. These files are also able to collect and retain information on the files they come in contact with. Note of advise: If these files obtain your identity, kill them if possible because they will not cease their task of tracking you down.

Harvesters
Threat: Unknown

Banshees
Threat: High

Tracers
Threat: Low

Cyborgs

Exterminating Files: Files that are dispatched to corrupted areas so the corruption can be destroyed by them. These files always take care of the most severe corruptions and usually are assisted by the other files if needed.

Reapers
Threat:: Insane

Breakers
Threat: Insane

Dark Creepers

Wavers
Threat: medium

T-Rex
Threat: Medium

Sonicals

Knights

Diamond Sixx

Slashers

Security Files: Files that patrol, protect, and maintain important files within the system. These files only attack if corrupted files nearby deem themselves a threat to the important files; these files will go out their way to destroy the important files they were protecting if they are unable to keep it secure.

Drainers

Humanoids

Robotics

Scorpos

Swarming Files: Files that are grouped in large numbers due to their small size, they deem a threat only if they are in large groups. These files are the only files able to call in reinforcements, usually the reinforcements are the same files as them.

Freezers
Threat: None

Burners

Rollers

Cleansing Files: Files that patrol and maintain the system by cleaning up corrupted and infected files by repairing and reestablishing the file as the originated one. If corrupted files (such as humans) are cleansed, then their structure become redesigned so that they're part of the system making it impossible for them to leave CHIPS.

Helen4B

Vixens

Arachobots

Mist Weavers

Quadbot

Wiping Files: Files that are directly sent by the system to clean up corrupted and infected files by destroying them with a one attempt; each having its own way of destruction. The system use these as a last resort since these files destroy everything within range leaving nothing but deep space until the system reconstructs that area.

Phoenix

Dippers

Angels

Viral Files: Files created by the virus which is not detected as a threat by the system. These files go around destroying, corrupting, and/or infecting other files within the system.

Demons

Sinners

Hex8

Screechers

Anima

Dragoons

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!