Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

MallRats

MallRats

a part of “MallRats”, a fictional universe by VeeSawBehemoth.

(accepting)Teens living in & around the area come to hang out or work.Employees have come to known the regulars.They get into trouble & hang out during breaks &once they’re off the clock.Too bad the mall cops are always being a buzz kill.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “MallRats”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] MallRats

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:28 pm

So, I just submitted an original CS!!!
I made my character a co-worker of Jenna's! And in my history, i mentioned a best friend..........so if someone would like to be that said best friend, i can edit my CS w/ their name! But if not, then i'll just have to create a NPC to be that best friend.......or just erase the whole best friend part from my CS.
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Is there a way I can create an original character...? All of the girls are taken, and I suck at RPing guys....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Synicate
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeeSawBehemoth on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:00 pm

You can create an original character, but we are short on guys. I just want to make note of that. You may still make a female if you'd like.

VeeSawBehemoth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:02 pm

Alright! Thank you! ^^

Synicate
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:15 pm

I can make a guy character if need be...
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Character Application Sent!

Synicate
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:44 pm

I can also create or take one of the premade male roles if needed.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeeSawBehemoth on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:05 pm

If you could double with a male it's be great! It can be either an oc or premade.
I'm going to double up too.

VeeSawBehemoth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:35 pm

I'll make a profile for Jude.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~CrimsonDreams~ on Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:56 pm

I'm really sorry if i've been taking a long time. I got caught up in school work but i'll try to make the character tonight or tommorow night if thats ok with you guys.
I apologize to everyone if i've been holding you guys up
Don't worry i'm not quiting on you :)

~CrimsonDreams~
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:49 am

~CrimsonDreams~ wrote:I'm really sorry if i've been taking a long time. I got caught up in school work but i'll try to make the character tonight or tommorow night if thats ok with you guys.
I apologize to everyone if i've been holding you guys up
Don't worry i'm not quiting on you :)

It's okay, i don't have a problem waiting at all...........i just worry others will forget about this RP and not post by the time it finally starts. That seems to be a popular trend on Roleplay Gateway sadly =(

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Synicate on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Yeah, it has! I'm excited for this RP to start!!! ^^

Synicate
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tetsuya Shimazu on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:53 pm

I guess I'll double up, also.

Tetsuya Shimazu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeeSawBehemoth on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:08 pm

We can start if you guys want. I've decided I'm taking Damien.

VeeSawBehemoth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:34 am

I want to make another one. Can i take Andrew?
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:06 am

Can I try for Adam?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VeeSawBehemoth on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:07 pm

PrincessBoy wrote:Can I try for Adam?

He's all yours!

VeeSawBehemoth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:55 pm

I apologize for not posting often- I've been busy lately but I am definitely continuing with this roleplay.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:49 am

Submitted him! If there's anything I need to fix, I'll change it~

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:55 pm

Mmkay, so i was trying to wait a couple of days and let the guy who was suppose to be working at Starbucks respond, and then i had an audition on the 2nd, and was busy on the 3rd, but now, since the guy STILL hasn't responded, i just posted again....

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!