Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When the War Began

When the War Began.

a part of “When the War Began”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

When the small town, Sycott, South Carolina is invaded a group of ordinary friends must become soldiers in order to save their families, their town and their country. (Still Accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When the War Began”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] When the War Began.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:52 am

No private army in the world could take out the USA. Not enough manpower or funds.

IMO I think it should be North Koreans, Cambodia, Iran, Iraq, Venezula all make an Alliance or something
"I don't have time to bleed."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Lol I know that, sorry I didnt explain- I was thinking maybe something like a small town hostage crisis. Maybe Sycott can be a small town island where they have taken over and a small army can do that especially if they are funded by someone in the government who ties up with another country. Of course, no one would figure out how they did it at first.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:19 pm

besides no other country- even alliances- can take over the USA without them knowing. A small town hostage can be more probable than taking over the whole USA.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:53 am

Thought I'd jump in and settle this, I was planning on keeping this a secret, like in the Tomorrow series where you never actually find out who is invaded, but since people are asking then I'll tell you. I'm going on the concept of surprise, Imagine Pear Harbor but in a much broader scale, yes, I know the US military is much more developed since the 40's but just humor me please, a member of Roosevelt staff even stated that if the Japanese attacked the mainland then they could get as far as Chicago before they could stop them. I'm going of the same thing, The enemy is an alliance between the countries in Asia, so: China, North Korea, Japan etc. I know it isn't probable but it's RPing people were suppose to use our imagination! Anywhoo their task is simple, a land grab, The Chinese outnumber Americans 4:1 so you could imagine China's force alone. They have co-ordinate a mass invasion of the Eastern Seaboard, targeting small towns and pushing forward, this doesn't mean that the US army aint fighting back but for the towns already invaded their aint much hope ans so the US focus on stopping them penetrating even further.

Okay now that's cleared up, None of your character can know the scale of this operation or who the invading bodies are.
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:55 am

Well the soldiers have already attacked us, so people who know what the different army uniforms or weapons from around the world will know who attacked, like my character for example. Im just modeling him after me and I would be able to tell Chinese soldiers from North Korean soldiers. Call me a war scholar if you will but I know more about the world's militaries than most soldiers I know. So my character could speculate what armies they are. Cause Im still not sure who they are.

I wouldn't say Japan's army is in this alliance, we protect them so technically all they have is a defense force. Which is pretty much a police force. Personally I'd say the Asian Alliance should consist of China, North Korea, Cambodia and Vietnam. Those guys alone would give the US a run for its money. China has the manpower, NK has the nukes, Cambodia controls the camps and Vietnam is just a jack of all trades. But again that's my opinion.

And lovechanning:
A small town hostage deal would work but they brought in tanks, helicopters, jets, planes. The only way they would get to a town in SC is by jamming all signals. Im sure some military base would notice the jamming and someone would notice the aircraft and naval vessels incoming. Yeah you're right no alliance would take over the states without the rest of the people knowing but an unprecedented attack could create a foothold for an invading country. Once that foothold is there they could stay in the states for as long as their resources hold.

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Re: When the War Began.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☆*:.。Difference。.:*☆ on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:50 am

One question!, are we waiting for anyone to write? because it seems this RP has stopped Oo

☆*:.。Difference。.:*☆
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!