Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Stand and Deliver

Stand and Deliver

a part of “Stand and Deliver”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

Along the lonely roads, small bands of armed men wait for travelers, ready to produce weapons and cry "Stand and Deliver!" Some be poor, driven to steal, others be bored or indebted nobles but their all highwaymen, Knights of the Roads.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stand and Deliver”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Stand and Deliver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri May 25, 2012 4:16 pm

So....Koh, 7 you guys can post with what you have been doing for the last few days ride or simply post with what they feel will be their job on the heist.

No worries Var. Wasn't asking you to rush a post, more pointing out that you could bring Braith back to us again.

I believe ElRey has disappeared for the time being unfortunately. I believe Channing and Firewind may have also left us.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri May 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Oh no. I haven't left. I'm still alive and well. Im just searching for a good opportunity to post again. :/ Sorry to worry people!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri May 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Oh good! Post away then :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Sun May 27, 2012 9:58 pm

So. I think it's time we get our cavalry officer involved in the game, yes?

varxint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Wed May 30, 2012 8:48 am

I will be posting tonight or tomorrow.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:17 am

D-D-DOUBLE POST! I had some RL things preoccupying me today and I will post on the morrow when I am afforded a chunk of free time.

7achary
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 am

Sure thing 7. Not like the posting is going at the speed of light or anything. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:27 pm

Continuing laying out the plan for misdirection. Braith really wants to give Charles something else interesting other than the group. I'm sure he'll have a lot of explaining to do the next time the two of them meet. ;)

varxint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genesis Rhapsodos on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:35 pm

That seems to be a likely scenario considering how thoroughly Charles has been hoodwinked. :P

Genesis Rhapsodos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:50 am

It is a fun read you two, well done. I can't wait for it all to play out :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Realize we are currently in a holding spot...waiting on Irish or Koh...but head's up that I found out I have bronchitis today and I am taking some down time today and likely tomorrow. My chest hurts and I am tired. Just waiting for the antibiotics to kick in and I should be back into the swing of it.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, tis I, Irish Wolf, with some announcements.

First and foremost, I would like to extend a hearty thanks to SkullsandSlippers. She's been trying very hard to save this game, even though most of you might not have seen it, including going so far as to write a post for me.

Secondly, I must also thank varxint and Genesis Rhapsodos for all their hard work, plotting and planning. My hat is off to you gentlemen.

Thirdly, I must apologize. For a little over the past two months (roughly), I've been in a bit of a funk and works been picking up, so either my ability to post is limit or my interest too has been, leading to stagnation of this great game, due to me. As I have been told (again, thank you Skulls) I'm passing up on good characters in good games with good players, when I don't have to or need to.

So, sound off if your interested in continuing, restarting or in favor of letting this game quietly rest.

Lastly, a big thank you to everyone for an enjoyable game before I went AWOL.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohananinja on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:37 pm

I'm still interested in continueing. I understand what you mean Irish, work wise and all, so no biggie. Glad to hear from you though.

Kohananinja
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genesis Rhapsodos on Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Life happens, it is understandable and familiar.
Personally I would like to see this continue, wether that be straightforward or by restarting.

Genesis Rhapsodos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:30 pm

Im with you through either Continuing or Restarting!

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby varxint on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:52 am

I'm game. Still have quite a bit to play out on ideas. Charles and Braith are just getting started. I've ideas that need to play out. Hehe.

varxint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:45 am

I um, of course am good to continue :) I am eagerly waiting to see how the ambush goes and what the other two have cooked up.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:38 pm

Just going to put this here...in case you guys are interested.

Changing the setting a bit but that is about it.

highwaymen-roleplay-stand-and-deliver-reboot-t79032.html

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Well reboot is up.

Leaving the link here.

roleplay/the-gentlemen-robbers/

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!