Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Stand and Deliver

Stand and Deliver

a part of “Stand and Deliver”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

Along the lonely roads, small bands of armed men wait for travelers, ready to produce weapons and cry "Stand and Deliver!" Some be poor, driven to steal, others be bored or indebted nobles but their all highwaymen, Knights of the Roads.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stand and Deliver”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Stand and Deliver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Stand and Deliver"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Stand and Deliver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Santii on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Hey bud loving the introduction :D

Is there any character skeleton or can we just sort of make one ourselves?

Edit oh and do you mind pictures on the CS?
"Forget all that formal crap 'bout comin' at me one at a time. I'll take all you bitches on!"
Mugen - Samurai Champloo

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Santii
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Wow you drew me in really quick! If you put up a character skelly i will make a char!

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:21 pm

I always just fill out the standard character sheet the site has.

I don't pics but only when used with a written description.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Alright well expect me to put a Character up in a bit.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Santii on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:45 pm

I have almost finished my CS now but justto be clear we are going to be a gang of highwayman?

Santii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Yes, newly forming on the first post of the game.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Is a female character welcome in this rp or should I stick to a male charrie?

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Female characters are welcome, however they are encouraged to hid their sex, unless their going to be a flashy character.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Sounds cool, but i'm wondering.......do you have any plans for where this Rp is going to go??
I wanna make sure i'm getting what you had in mind...........a band of muggers, who mug people and then go spend their money on w/e.
But will their be warrants out for them? w/ the law on their tail?
Or will we bounce from town to town, or no?

And i too would like to create a female character...xD
Last edited by I'm a Radical Dame! on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3

I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Hah! You just read my mind dear. I was about to do just that.
Why be spilling my charrie's secret? :(
LOLz. Off to make one then- Or two :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:41 pm

We're gonna start you robbing a very very rich man, we're gonna get chased by yeomen and the army. But yes, we;re gonna ride around, robbing folks, running from the law and hopefully getting some of the gang arrested and sprung from jail.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Alright, Santii, Frank Reed has a good start but the character sheet could use a little more flesh on it's bones.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Santii on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:06 pm

I will expand it once im less busy mate that can be a rough guide to my character :D

Santii
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:34 pm

one character down another to go

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Alright, there is my character. Please let me know if he sucks.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:08 pm

A little bird told me this Roleplay might be good. I hope this doesn't disappoint. I need to make a new char anyway. Sign me up for being a robber or lawman and I'm in.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Alright, would the Duchess be a reoccurring villain?

Valentyne Elfrith looks fine.

Well Firewind, we don't have a lawman yet and I'd be interested in having an army (cavalry or infantry) officer or a royal thief taker after the gang, maybe starting off just chasing one member.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Ooooh..... Tempting tempting.......

Hmmm... Bounty Hunter sound good to you? I kinda think then it's someone who hates one thing about the rich and another thing about the poor. Amoral Type sense. Know what I mean?

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Eyes on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Are you still needing characters? If so what are you looking for, I'd like to make a character that is the daughter of a pub/inn owner.

Irish Eyes
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!