Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

WEAPON

WEAPON

a part of “WEAPON”, a fictional universe by The Protagonist.

A world where Earth is protection globally by superheroes, a powerful threat emerges to destroy all that they have worked so hard to obtain. (Started!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “WEAPON”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] WEAPON

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 am

i was waiting for others to post but it looks like everyone has given up (which seems be happening a lot lately)...if some pple are still interested we could always ask to take the rp of gms hands and get it up and running again????

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPSavior on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:43 am

i'll take you up on that offer angle (whom i believe confused the words angle and angel)
"Do a barrel roll!" *Peppy, Star Fox 64*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPSavior
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:55 am

I'm up for it too.
there are things in this world that poeple mustn't touch....WHO CARES!!!

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:48 pm

okay, i will pm gm and see what he says!

@rpsavior: maybe...or maybe i wasn't confused...haha maybe its angle because im not a angel O.o

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPSavior on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:52 am

awesome lets hope they give us the green light

PS: how long do you think they'll take?
PPS: lol
PPPS: lol PP :)

EDIT:

PPPPS: the post section is still full of dust :(

Find an example of the action in the post section here

RPSavior
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:29 am

I have know idea...it says he/she hasnt been online since saturday (not that i was stalking or anything)

i dont think anyone is planning on posting any time soon :(

PS: my friend and i might be planning on making an rp (not sure about what yet (but will be awesome lol)) but only having a few people doing...small groups tend to work better ive noticed
PSS: so once we actually decided on going through with it i'll send you the link (if gm hasnt responded) and if your keen your welcome to join.

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kallas Redwater on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:43 am

Sounds like a plan.

Kallas Redwater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPSavior on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:04 am

Sure, doesn't look like theirs anything left to do here anyway

RPSavior
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!