Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Warriors of a World

Future Ideas and Art

a part of “Warriors of a World”, a fictional universe by Blacklight1991.

Warriors from every country in the island continent of Dalaris gather together in times of peace to share their knowledge and work to keep the peace going as long as possible.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Warriors of a World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Future Ideas and Art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blacklight1991 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:32 pm

There was mention of artwork so I added that to this ooc topic, but this is also for any ideas concerning the overall RP.
It's like being friends with a tame leopard. It may sit at the foot of your bed and let you pet it's head, but it can still eat your throat out. It just won't do it tonight. --Anita Blake

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blacklight1991
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Future Ideas and Art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Yes there are ideas running around on my end about doing something of an artistic piece for the RP. I do try such things with other rps that I have been a part of, but I do like the character concepts for this one the most.

I have cain, keizer, and light sketchings put down, but I keep hitting some sort of block.
I don't know what it is maybe I just need to be off from work before I try to commit to this kind of thing or at least wait till I get back from Italy.
I do have some things to sketch here with but its just not my atmosphere.
I'd rather just be sitting in my computer room doing this so I can concentrate on a better scale.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: [OOC] Future Ideas and Art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 am

Wish I could draw what my characters looked like. ^.^ I'm not much of an artist at all, but I love the image I have of Sarka in my head and wish I could just get her down on paper.

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Future Ideas and Art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auroria on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Hmm... I just noticed this. Give me a bit, and I might, just maybe draw up Jaquellyn. But don't laugh at me. I suck at drawing I think.
"Sometimes, all it takes to calm the beast, is a little patience."

Auroria
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Future Ideas and Art

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatal_Flaw_Enki on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:27 pm

I think if I have time sometime soon I'll try to draw the images I have of the characters. Hopefully it will come out nice. ^.^

Fatal_Flaw_Enki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!