Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A.N.G.E.L. The Eniknight War

The Combat thread

a part of “A.N.G.E.L. The Eniknight War”, a fictional universe by XxEvil1xX.

The Artomidian National Govt. is fighting a losing war against the more advanced Stratian Republic in a brutal battle for survival. Desperate, the ANG introduces anew prototype aerial armor that soon changes the face of war and blurs the fabric of reality

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A.N.G.E.L. The Eniknight War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Combat thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:46 pm

This thread is for info, Q&A, and any updates to A.N.G.E.L's combat format

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Contributor

Re: [OOC] The Combat thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Just so everyone is aware this is how I will GM combat with any enemy characters (E.C.) that are not my mains. that I may be roleplaying.
So no one thinks of me as a bully, I will be randomizing who my ECs target in a battle.
When I do this I will keep track of you're characters turn order.
Before any of my E.C.s attack, I will roll a dice with the number of sides as there are of you.
Whatever number gets rolled, the character that is that number in the turn order will be attacked.

so if its my EC's turn and Tom, Dick, and Harry are fighting me in that order, I will use /roll 1d3. If the side is 3 then I am attacking Harry.

If your character is incapacitated then I will no longer target him/her and change the sides of my dice.

So if I kick Harry's ass to where his HP is at either 1 or 0. MY E.C. will leave him alone and I will roll a 1d2. So that I am only targeting Tom or Dick and not purposely killing Harry.

(Note: this only applies to my extra characters, not you guys. You may pick your targets)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante1313 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:26 pm

so i dont know if you guys can see my roll since I've been rolling my own dice till now but i rolled a 6 for initiative.....what great reaction timing....:P

Dante1313
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:45 pm

lol yep it doesnt show up on the post, however I did spot it in the chatroom and went ahead a slotted you in your initiative. I did gone ahead and counted your attack prior to the dice battle beginning. But I figured with only three people we'd be waiting a long time to get a chat based dice battle underway so I decided it wouldnt hurt anything to put it in the postings since it will end up over there anyway. It's still faster with the chatroom however.

Btw you dont have to wait to post until your turn during battle, your chars can talk and stuff still, just you have to wait until your turn to attack.
Hope you guys are liking the combat system, give me all your feedback on it.

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:21 pm

I am considering raising the atk points for eniknights and exo armors

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxEvil1xX on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:39 pm

What would you guys like to see the atk points be set at for eniknights. Keep in mind if your characters HP falls into the negatives then thats adios for them.

XxEvil1xX
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!