Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Court of King James: A New Dawn.

The Court of King James: A New Dawn.

a part of “The Court of King James: A New Dawn.”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

With the old King dead, his son, Prince James must assume his place as the rightful King. CHARACTERS BEING ACCEPTED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Court of King James: A New Dawn.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Court of King James: A New Dawn.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:30 am

roleplay/even-angels/

I need one more character. Any takers?
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:46 am

back... sorry about that; complications RL.

so whats been going on?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:45 pm

There was a little timeskip. Currently, Gwen is still with the Devalons and Lelinus, Rivera, and Duke Huor are pleading their case to James.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:51 am

Hello my little minions ;) sorry I keep going AWOL but I'm back now and ready to role play, so how are we all??
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:12 pm

I'm good. How about you?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:02 pm

ready to keep on posting... i am not sure what to do with Elim and i could use some help with him. I was thinking of making him make trouble between the duke and the king.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:29 pm

I'm great thanks almost! How are you??

Col that sounds awesome, what kind of trouble are you thinking?

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:37 pm

I'm good. Thanks. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:26 am

Hi guys,

Sorry to delay the posting but I've been having those pesky RL stuff, I am away this weekend but will be back monday and I WILL post then. Sorry again.
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Maybe something along the lines of trying to encourage each side to think that the other has paid off the Luxurian fleet to deal with the other. Then its a matter of spreading rumors around the populace, paying bandits to attack villages and cause discontent, assassinate supporters of the king in the dukes land and supporters of the duke in the kings land and attempt to lay the blame again on the two sides, expand the rift between the king and his brother and to that end make sure Rivera is captured by him and then arrange her life or death in a way which aids in that endeavor, killing off other diplomats from nations which may interfere with his plans, disrupting lines of communication and trade, destroying local harvests and possibly trying to destroy the capitals food supplies in order to shorten the time of siege, eliminating the kings sister while she is visiting the dukes court and generally give people reason to hate each other and then manipulate them to his advantage. all the above things are on his list of possible actions as are other things.. what do you think XD

When are we posting again? are we doing a time skip?

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm

I have actually been waiting for some one to respond to my comment... emm i rather plan such a complicated plan.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:46 am

Hey Col, sorry only just seen your comment and yes that does sound good, I like the idea of them attacking villages it will cause some more drama which I love! So if you'd like to post with the attack in one of your next posts that would be cool :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 am

Wait....Vera is getting captured? Hmm....this should be interesting.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Actually, I think that was just a suggesting unless you want her to get captured?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:39 am

Well, I misunderstood everything, so I have no idea. If that's what happens, then so be it. I'm just waiting for someone to post, mainly Bel.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:34 am

Posted, sorry for the delay.

I have not posted for Katherine as I am waiting on Tempest to post in reply. Also Twili, just wondering what Theo has been doing since the timeskip?

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:52 am

Sorry, I am working on my house at the moment so I will only be able to post later today or tommrow (I have A LOT of paper work to go with that but I do not think that will be too much of a problem)

Well Like I said I would like to plan such things ahead of time. So far these are ideas and I will only make use of them with planing.

I was thinking of having Elim finance (secretly) a number of bandit attacks in villages surrounding ghosts pass. Elim would hire these men from the Dukes territory and those bandits themselves would have the impression that they are being paid by the Duke to draw out the prince. The truth is that one of the Dukes advisers is a spy for Luxor or is being bribed by Elim and that Elim has taken care to take into consideration the princes intelligence. The bandits will have nothing obvious to link them to the Duke apart from the material of a few of the bandits sword's hilts; only an educated man with fully functioning eyes could tell that the wood came from the Dukes domains and was normally used among his mercenaries and only an intelligent man could understand the coded message explaining the location of the dead drop (pay} The bandit's commander knows the code because he was told what to look for in the letter and besides he is actually a deserter from the kings guard or something like that. The point of these attacks is to destroy the food reserves around ghosts pass, cause panic among the population and cement the hostilities between the Duke and the king.

Elim's complicated plan calls for the capture of Rivera in order to ether turn her in to the king and be executed or keep her alive as a hostage; this plan does not necessarily mean Elim would capture her with force and may try to trick her into willingly coming into his hands by maybe intercepting a letter from the prince and forging it to his advantage.

Elim also wants to ally himself indirectly with Christine for a time in his plot against Rivera for as long as such an alliance is useful to him. He knows of her pitiful situation and wants to use this to his advantage, one who has nothing to loss is a powerful tool in his opinion.

Elim is also considering assassinating Katherine while she is in the Dukes land, in this case he will make such a job most professional and his assassin will have nothing linking him to the Duke or with anyone because he thinks that if he did implicate the duke it would be too suspicious and it is better to leave the matter to interpretation. Elim considers such a plan too risky and has for now decided not to act upon it.

Elim plans to also buy off a number of pirates to creep into the Dukes harbor and burn a part of his fleet (not to much of it but just enough to cause alarm and rage) at the same time Elim also wants to damage the food supplies in a number of the Dukes castles bordering the kings lands.

Elim knows that the Luxor will assassinate many diplomats that may pose a threat to the operation but he doesn't know that one of the names on that death list is his own. After he sends his report of the completion of his his assignments Luxor's Infamous silencers will proceed to kill those people which may pose a threat to Luxor and due to what Elim's knows he is also to be killed and his death would then blamed on ether king or the duke depending on the situation and would be used as a Casus belli for the Luxorian invasion.

That is Elims plan apart from his assassination, Naturally none of the characters apart from NPC's will die unless some one wants his character to die and Elim will be put close to death and not killed.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:28 am

Theo has been wandering around right now, cause I wasn't completely sure how to introduce him to the Duke...any ideas?

Who exactly are we waiting on to post...?

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:09 am

As James I was waiting on Rivera's response to his announcement. As Katherine I am waiting on either the Duke or Theo as otherwise I will be posting for her twice in a row.

Belynta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:26 am

Oh...bah, it would be me..."-__-

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!