Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kagome, Kagome

Kagome, Kagome

a part of “Kagome, Kagome”, a fictional universe by AmiOfTheRain.

{Storage}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kagome, Kagome”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Kagome, Kagome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kagome, Kagome"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kagome, Kagome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby oetunianne on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:18 pm

aw it's closed darn i love the song please reuplod i'd love to jion
ice caster

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

oetunianne
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Kagome, Kagome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmiOfTheRain on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:10 pm

It's open now.

AmiOfTheRain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Kagome, Kagome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Beta on Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:51 am

ImageImage
          First Initial. Last

AgexxxGenderxxxRolexxxSinxxxFC sourcexxxHTML

Prompt: List the prompt here

Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.

Even the all-powerful Pointing has no control about the blind texts it is an almost unorthographic life One day however a small line of blind text by the name of Lorem Ipsum decided to leave for the far World of Grammar. The Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of bad Commas, wild Question Marks and devious Semikoli, but the Little Blind Text didn’t listen.

She packed her seven versalia, put her initial into the belt and made herself on the way. When she reached the first hills of the Italic Mountains, she had a last view back on the skyline of her hometown Bookmarksgrove, the headline of Alphabet Village and the subline of her own road, the Line Lane. Pityful a rethoric question ran over her cheek, then she continued her way.

On her way she met a copy. The copy warned the Little Blind Text, that where it came from it would have been rewritten a thousand times and everything that was left from its origin would be the word "and" and the Little Blind Text should turn around and return to its own, safe country. But nothing the copy said could convince her and so it didn’t take long until a few insidious Copy Writers ambushed her, made her drunk with Longe and Parole and dragged her into their agency, where they abused her for their projects again and again.

And if she hasn’t been rewritten, then they are still using her. Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth. Even the all-powerful Pointing has no control about the blind texts it is an almost unorthographic life One

Luna Beta
      Member for 9 years
      Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Beta on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:08 pm

ImageDECEITFUL RANCONTEUR
      a mafia style roleplay, set in the 1920s & 30s with a whole lot of heart into itImage
      ImageImage

XXWelcome to Deceitful Ranconteur! A lot of heart and soul has gone into this, so I definitely have to give it up to a lot of the names you're going to see in the character spreadsheet on the front page. Please leave any questions you have here, and I'll make sure to get to them!

ImageImage
      WATCH YOUR BACK

Luna Beta
      Member for 9 years
      Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Beta on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:31 pm

ImageImage

CHATROOM
      This is the link to the chatroom we'll be primarily using to communicate rather then the OOC! It leads a lot better communication and a funner environment to talk and plot among ya peers!

MAFIA CREATING
      For Dons only. You're left to create your own mafia and decide if there's amicable communications between them or not. I'll make another thread once I have all the information I need to know and publically put how your mafia is ran straight from the form.

ImageImage
      WATCH YOUR BACK

Luna Beta
      Member for 9 years
      Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Beta on Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:45 pm

ImageImage

APPLICATION
      So, below is the coding for the applications to apply to the roleplay. You'll have like, two choices for prompts and to really sell your character idea to me, yeah? I'm even throwing in a free slot if you guys don't want to do those two, but please make sure you have some sort of prompt you're informing of when it comes to writing for your character. It shouldn't be that hard to follow, and if it is, just hit me up.

1. How did they get to where they are?
      2. Whats the worst moment they've ever experienced?
      3. Freebie

Code: Select all
      [list][list][list][list][left][img]http://static.tumblr.com/767372dff0c4874f967b59afe822d9b5/b8f4voe/BTZnur1wi/tumblr_static_3chb7gkb18sg44okowk8gcgoc.jpg[/img][img]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=5&bg=000000&txt=&w=3&h=150&txtpad=1[/img][/left][font=cambria][color=black][center][b][size=200][u]First Initial. Full last name[/u][/size][/b][/center][/color]
      [size=100][color=grey]◈[i]Age[/i][/color][color=transparent]xxx[/color][color=grey]◈[i]Gender[/i][/color][color=transparent]xxx[/color][color=grey]◈[i]Role[/i][/color][color=transparent]xxx[/color][color=grey]◈[i]Sin[/i][/color][color=transparent]xxx[/color][color=grey]◈[i]FC source[/i][/color][color=transparent]xxx[/color][color=grey]◈[i]HTML[/i][/color][/size]

[size=85]Prompt: List the prompt here[/size][/font][/list][/list][list][/list][/list][/list]
      [hr][/hr][list][list][list][list][font=cambria]Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth.

Even the all-powerful Pointing has no control about the blind texts it is an almost unorthographic life One day however a small line of blind text by the name of Lorem Ipsum decided to leave for the far World of Grammar. The Big Oxmox advised her not to do so, because there were thousands of bad Commas, wild Question Marks and devious Semikoli, but the Little Blind Text didn’t listen.

She packed her seven versalia, put her initial into the belt and made herself on the way. When she reached the first hills of the Italic Mountains, she had a last view back on the skyline of her hometown Bookmarksgrove, the headline of Alphabet Village and the subline of her own road, the Line Lane. Pityful a rethoric question ran over her cheek, then she continued her way.

On her way she met a copy. The copy warned the Little Blind Text, that where it came from it would have been rewritten a thousand times and everything that was left from its origin would be the word "and" and the Little Blind Text should turn around and return to its own, safe country. But nothing the copy said could convince her and so it didn’t take long until a few insidious Copy Writers ambushed her, made her drunk with Longe and Parole and dragged her into their agency, where they abused her for their projects again and again.

And if she hasn’t been rewritten, then they are still using her. Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast of the Semantics, a large language ocean. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia. It is a paradisematic country, in which roasted parts of sentences fly into your mouth. Even the all-powerful Pointing has no control about the blind texts it is an almost unorthographic life One[/font][/list][/list][list][/list][/list][/list]

ImageImage
      WATCH YOUR BACK

Luna Beta
      Member for 9 years
      Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!