Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Eclipse Chronicles: Dead of Night

The Eclipse Chronicles: Dead of Night

a part of “The Eclipse Chronicles: Dead of Night”, a fictional universe by Grimpunker96.

Vampires, werewolves, super soldiers from the Vatican and humans all strive to survive in present day New York.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Eclipse Chronicles: Dead of Night”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Eclipse Chronicles: Dead of Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:26 am

Oh,no,there's not really a need for that. ^^ I just wanted to do a bit of clarifying,since I couldn't find Dioda anywhere in the character profiles. x)
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:31 am

(Yeah.. I explained it in my post too xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BekaL101 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:26 am

hey...I'm really sorry about this, but I'm going to have to pull out of this RP. It's just going too quickly for me to keep up with and I really can't think of any way for me to get involved with the story...my character isn't interacting with anyone anyway, so my leaving won't mess anything up.

again, I'm really, very sorry...
"What is the price of eternal life? To be unable to walk in the sun ever again - to part with complete finality from the world in which you've lived all your life never to return for all eternity."

"One who knows nothing can understand nothing" ~Ansem

“A true friend stabs you in the front. "

BekaL101
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:20 am

I had that feeling too.Seems like the only ones nteracting with each other are the Werewolves. :(
We're dominating the IC posts.Though the Templar(Leo) and Vampires(Zach and Alissa) did interact as well.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:22 am

Yep, totally agree.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:24 am

Hey guys? I'll post tomorrow. I had a lot of homework tonight. And, I'm tired.

Grimpunker96
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:45 am

Will the owner of Geminus Dualfang post.

PS. Sorry if I spelled the name wrong.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:31 am

I won't be on this weekend, just giving the headsup.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:41 am

tornadofan2 wrote:Will the owner of Geminus Dualfang post.

Geminus Dualfang has posted.
And Grimpunker.I'm looking forward to Leo and Zach's interaction. 8D Gonna be interesting.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:11 am

Curious isnt it?

Will Leo kill Zach most likely alienating Alissa with the display of brutal and cruel actions?
Will Zach kill Leo thus dooming all werewolves and vampires to death at the hands of the Templar?
Will Alissa step in and help Leo kill Zach (or most likely cause him to flee)?
Will Alissa intervene and attempt to make an alliance between the two factions in order to destroy the werewolves and thus save her family?

Personally, I think the future direction of this RP is in Alissa's (Insomniatic’s) hands, and it's insomniatic's post that I look forward to the most.

EDIT: Im not going to post as I am going to be leaving in like 5 minutes, so I will post Sunday or late Saturday, but you might want to just say he dodged them. Melting bullets does not cause them to just evaporate, disappear, or turn to dust. They are metal so instead of a hardened piece of metal flying at you, you now have goblets of molten metal which would still be poisonous because of Leo's power. Just saying, it's in the best interest to dodge.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Insomniatic on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:42 pm

Well, I'm not necessarily sure the future of the Rp's in my hands, but I tried my best to do what I thought worked. A lot of Alissa's actions are just a conflict of emotions so I went with what I thought she would do.

Have a good weekend =)

Insomniatic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:52 pm

*gasp* Sorry, guys. I've been busy for the past 2 days or so.

Anywho, WAAGH!, I suppose you're right. The only reason I thought it would make sense is because blue fire is hotter than regular fire. That's why I said it was blue, and why I didn't say the bullets were still coming at me. Plus, I don't want to mess up your's and Insomniatic's posts, because you already added them in.

Now, on to my post. For those who can't pick it up, Zach got possessed by the spirit of Judas.

Grimpunker96
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:51 am

It would be best for me to post after Insomniatic... Leo would use this opportunity to kill Zach without hesitation... soooo it would be best for her to take the lead with this one.

Nah, the heat of the fire doesn't matter when used against elements of metal. While blue first is hotter, metal can never be burnt more than molten. If it could just disappear and evaporate (as water does), we would have days where it would rain metal, and that would just be a painful experience for us all.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Insomniatic on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:19 am

I got it. Sorry for the shortest post in the world, I wasn't sure if it would be worth it to post anything longer for such a short interaction.

As for raining metal... It might not just be painful but possibly valuable? xD Of course there's always mercury which's liquid metal but that'd just but toxic if it rained.

Insomniatic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:59 pm

EDIT: Nevermind, we are good now.

EDIT: Ok... just to let it be known, so the constant stopping and walking off doesn't go on forever. Leo will not work with Zach for any reason. It was a nice idea going into it a good 3 on... 4 is it?, but the personalities don’t match up... at all. It’s not going to happen.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:05 am

Yeah, I get what you're saying, WAAAGH! (God, that's fun to type. xD)

Zach just likes arguing with people. Especially those who work for the Templar. He loves to point out the "flaws" in their logic.

But I have to agree with you.

Grimpunker96
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WAAAGH! on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:08 am

Isn't it fun? Yelling it just makes everything better. It takes away all your stress...

Yea, its just not a relationship that can work at all.

WAAAGH!
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:13 am

As rivals or something, yes. As partners, no.

Anywho, either later today or tomorrow, I'm going to post this in the Roleplayers Wanted section, because it seems like only a handful of us are active, and at the moment, there's only so much our characters can do. You know?

Grimpunker96
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Sounds good to me Grimpunker!The more the merrier.Thought it'll get chaotic once everyone starts posting. xD

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Re: The Eclipse Chronicles: Dead of Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimpunker96 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:43 am

Hi guys. I just posted in the RPW section. I've been sick all week, so my energy's been drained, so I haven't really been on this site (if you saw me online, that's because I'm logged in on my iPod, for quick access to the RPs I'm in).

Grimpunker96
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!