Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked: For Better or for Worse

Marked: For Better or for Worse.

a part of “Marked: For Better or for Worse”, a fictional universe by SupposedlyAnonymous.

You may have never dreamed of being a dragon's rider, but now it's all too real....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked: For Better or for Worse”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Marked: For Better or for Worse.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SupposedlyAnonymous on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:29 am

Obviously, this is the main OOC thread. Place requests for character roles, questions about the roleplay, and other such things here.

Please don't swear or use textspeak.

Thank you,
S. Anonymous.
Last edited by SupposedlyAnonymous on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
{Insert clever signature here.}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SupposedlyAnonymous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Marked: For Better or for Worse.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:35 am

Please reserve the Rawsain for me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SupposedlyAnonymous on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:36 am

Got it. Thank you. ^.^

SupposedlyAnonymous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 am

Can I reserve a mutt? Thanx! ;D
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:55 am

I just want to clarify: Do the pocket dragons get bigger than 4 to 7 inches? Above that it says small dragons are 8-15 feet, which conflicts with the pocket dragon description and confused me.
Imagine a Balderdash game where Incredible Initials was rolled. The initials were S.M.A. This was one of the responses:

A movie about the lost soul of a murdered person that is laid to rest when 200 sheriffs impersonate him at once.

That's totally the answer, right?

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SupposedlyAnonymous on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Think of it this way: Pocket dragons are dragons in miniature. The guidelines for dragon sizes don't really apply to them. They never get any bigger than four to seven inches. I apologize if that wasn't clear. I edited it so hopefully it is easier to understand now.

And a Mutt is reserved, Horseygirl. ;)
Last edited by SupposedlyAnonymous on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SupposedlyAnonymous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:13 pm

I'll be keen on going for the Chaotic Dragon please. I'll get to writing up a character once I reply in Tsuki's RP.
Correction: Chaotic Wraith, sorry.
Last edited by TemplarWarden on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:13 pm

May I claim the human character?
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SupposedlyAnonymous on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 pm

Okay. Getting those reservations down now. Thanks!

SupposedlyAnonymous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Bio complete. As usual, my character has been repeatedly run over by a trauma conga line. Oh well.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Furry Dragon on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:01 pm

I would like to reserve the pocket dragon, please.

Furry Dragon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Sent out my character, Larissa. ;D

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:14 pm

My character is up, as well...please let me know if you have any problems with it.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:57 pm

Hi.Can i reserve the werewolf??
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FinalHope on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:05 pm

I'd like to reserve the Angel slot, please!
"I will not stop till the darkness of this earth is destroyed.
So, in other words, scum like you will cease to exist, one way or another."

~Final

FinalHope
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Alright, submitted my dragon. There are a lot of little quirks I wanted to add into the personality section but I didn't want to weigh it down with unlinked sentences. I'm assuming that the appearance as hatchlings and when adult is not too dissimilar and can be added in when we get there.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:15 pm

May I reserve the Siren and the Western Cloudskimmer?
EDIT: Or are we only supposed to reserve one character (if that's the case, I'd rather the Western Cloudskimmer)
Many thanks and cookies
~Whisky
Let's Keep Go.

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Can I reserve the Scaled Horse? I'd love to role-play with you guys :)
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Can you reserve the Eastern Cloudskimmer for me? Also, a 'Mutt'? This roleplay rounds awesum ^.^
|-/ Sometimes to stay alive you've got to kill your mind |-/

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SupposedlyAnonymous on Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Okay. All those reservations are down, going over character forms now. Two characters are fine, as long as you only have one dragon and one twolegs.

I'm playing either the second Were or the Serpent, so whichever one isn't claimed or is claimed second of those two will be mine.

SupposedlyAnonymous
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!