Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

a part of “Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign”, a fictional universe by Myviewing.

A bleak era of the dark side under the reign of Emperor Anakin Skywalker.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Star Wars: Under A Dark Reign

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:48 pm

"she knew Nal'dar would lose soon, Kevin Bacon was too powerful..."

Lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:38 am

i just read the ooc and i agree i could have put more detail but he was drunk and so he was not using all his senses and two he is indeed bad ass but is a better fighter when sober he tries to kill with mainly one hit if you survive the first strike you are likely to survive until you piss him off and three he is not a jedi or a sith he is somewhere in between and counts as neither he left both sides behind and had emphasis on HAD no plans of returning to either thank you and goodnight any complaints can be directed to the local cheese factory so they can assist you with that whine.lol
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:01 am

Sounds like a awesome mary sue.

Joke, I completely understand your reasoning, Im assuming you'l be escaping Vader's ship shortly then?

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:23 am

I'm gonna be at a comic book convention all day so I wont be able to post for like 10ish hours, just assume shes in the cell, still in stasis.

Gonna learn who would win in a fight Star Trek stuff or Star Wars stuff...
"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
-Orson Welles

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:22 pm

Have fun, see ya tommorow

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:52 pm

my character is stuck because someone hasn't posted in 3 days -.-

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Sin? Im curious if they are going to continue posting, if not, im sure you can come up with some sort of plot device to decide to leave her presence and continue your own "adventure".

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:54 pm

that would be very frustrating to have to do, but if it comes to that i guess i'll have no choice

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:42 am

Kinda' wanted to make Nal'dar a bit more important so I made her a character sheet, hope that's alright! :D

Zentose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:53 am

Nal'Dar's a chick? how did I not notice this before.....

Derp face emoticon

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 pm

This isn't really a fair fight, we don't even have our lightsabers T.T

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:46 pm

so? your playing two women, that automatically means you have the ability to kick us in the jewels and run, we cant do that to you.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:53 pm

plus my character cant seem to kill you for crap, so really your just dealing with one dude, a drunk at that.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:46 pm

I like the kicking in the jewels plan... but they're just gonna kinda use the light side force powers and run! :D

Force blind, run, force blind, run, force blind, run, yeah great plan :D

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:32 pm

Lets just hope no one force chokes you then.

"Force bli- *Choking sounds* " dead......

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Well that's why there are two of them! Force choke already takes all the focus of the person, so no one can choke two people at once, plus its easy for a Jedi to stop the choking, any break in the enemy's concentration and its done, kaput, just like that :P

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:07 am

And your ignoring the fact that their is two of us, Garcia and me. However, i agree, it is unlikely any decent jedi would fall to such an ability so easily.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:12 am

Nal'dar's not a padawan, shes just more adept with a lightsaber than the force :P

I'm a bit confused... what building...? And how was there dust...? My people are climbing a mountain not near a building...

Zentose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosBlade on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:49 am

Suggestion Zentose, when it comes to Holo's posts....

Just go with it.

ChaosBlade
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zentose on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:13 pm

But... its integral to the plot!

Zentose
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!