Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome To Aria

Welcome To Aria

a part of “Welcome To Aria”, a fictional universe by fullmetal642.

Aria is collection of flowing islands far above to now savage and almost inhabitable ground. Many People live on these nearly 200 floating islands, with many stories to tell. What is Yours?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome To Aria”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Welcome To Aria

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:46 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome To Aria"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Welcome To Aria

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:09 am

May I make a demon-human creature?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:32 am

tornadofan2 wrote:May I make a demon-human creature?

Yes you may

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:36 am

How do demons look.. A bit animal like but with human features or?

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovahkiin on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Count me in~
I have an elf close to finished. c:

Is it all right if she's a weapon tinkerer / merchant?
Meaning she'd have to travel kind of.

Idk if that's too perfect or not.
>:T
Hey!
I just met you,
and this is crazy,
but here's my number,
so call me maybe!
(xxx)-xxx-xxxx

Dovahkiin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 4ever_dreaming on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:12 pm

I'll be working on an elf-demon mix, if that's alright.
I'm not really sure if that's too weird or not for the RP -
just tell me if it is, and I'll change to full elf.

I should be able to join, but if not. . .
Let's just hope I'll have enough time!
I can't control them: these things that I see. . . It's too much, at times, but I would never wish them away. . . No matter what I do, I'll be forever dreaming. . .

4ever_dreaming
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:16 pm

tornadofan2 wrote:How do demons look.. A bit animal like but with human features or?

No that is fine

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Dovahkiin wrote:
Count me in~
I have an elf close to finished. c:

Is it all right if she's a weapon tinkerer / merchant?
Meaning she'd have to travel kind of.

Idk if that's too perfect or not.
>:T

No it is fine after all it seems fine seeing as and inventor selling there own stuff doesnt seem like a problem.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:41 pm

4ever_dreaming wrote:
I'll be working on an elf-demon mix, if that's alright.
I'm not really sure if that's too weird or not for the RP -
just tell me if it is, and I'll change to full elf.

I should be able to join, but if not. . .
Let's just hope I'll have enough time!

the elf-demon is fine, hopefully you have the time to participate.

I am going to wait for a few more people to sign up and announce here when we will be starting

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Hi,my question here is...are humans capable of wielding magic?Or is that reserved to the Elves and Demons?
If so,would humans be able to wield enchanted weapons that could act as a magical conduit?
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:15 pm

TnevdaNai wrote:Hi,my question here is...are humans capable of wielding magic?Or is that reserved to the Elves and Demons?
If so,would humans be able to wield enchanted weapons that could act as a magical conduit?

yes humans have the ability to get magic from enchanted items and such

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Wait,so what if they don't have weapons?Are they able to generate magic independently?

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Humans will need some type of magical catalyst in order to use magic which can be almost anything.

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Is it possible for me to create a human daughter of one of the councilmen in Aria? She would presumably be coming from one of the wealthier families in the island chain and has many demons working for her family, whom she does not treat right. I don't want her to sound like she would be a perfect character because she definitely wouldn't be- I was thinking she would lack intellectual ability and is easily manipulated so she is not allowed any type of magical catalyst because everyone knows that she could easily use it in the wrong way.

Let me know.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Sounds like an interesting idea, Writer. She could serve as a rival master intelligence to my epic anti-hero character. Of course, she might also get ASSASSINATED by Szaya, but, hey.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Writer wrote:Is it possible for me to create a human daughter of one of the councilmen in Aria? She would presumably be coming from one of the wealthier families in the island chain and has many demons working for her family, whom she does not treat right. I don't want her to sound like she would be a perfect character because she definitely wouldn't be- I was thinking she would lack intellectual ability and is easily manipulated so she is not allowed any type of magical catalyst because everyone knows that she could easily use it in the wrong way.

Let me know.

i have no issues with this at all, it gives this the councilmen life without actually giving such high positions to certain people

fullmetal642
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolt on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:48 pm

Hello everyone, thanks for letting me participate in this RP ;D

Please tell me if you have any ideas that you would like my character to be a part of, I am in as long as it flows with the characters and the story/plot we plan out. Let's make this roleplay worthy of our time ;)

*EDIT* And sorry about the rather slow start, even though I joined in after the roleplay had started. Knowing that the roleplay had started I used a rather long time thinking about an entry of my character :p

-blackwolt

blackwolt
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!